Velvet20's weight loss diary

Im sure u will do it!! You have to treat urself once in a while or i find i go mad and end up bingeing!! well done on ur loss! :)

Weigh in this morning and 1lb lost:), so very pleased as I was out again on Sat night again and had drinks and a meal.

Hi and thanks for your support. I have just found time to sign in and post my loss for Mon a bit late but I lost 1lb:). I must admit it has been hard this week on the alcohol front. I had a couple of lagers at the weekend and a bar meal and also been having an odd glass of red wine Tues, Wed and Thurs night. I havn't tonight and want to put a stop to this drinking every night as that contibutes to my weight gain and indigestion health problems.:(. Anyone know of good forums to go on related to drinking?

Congratulations on your loss! You must be so proud of yourself!! :D Keep up the good work!! :) x

Hi lozzy Gozzy thanks for your support I am going to catch up on your diary to see how your doing

Weigh in this morning and I have lost another 1lb again. I have been grazing tonight picking leftovers up, but at least I am off the alcohol again.:)

I didn,t post last Monday as i stayed the same and I have had a busy and difficult week following. But weigh in this morning and i have lost 1lb:D So going to get myself back on track and keep off the alcohol and the other thing I like doing guzzling ice cold milk

yaaaay! congrats hun! 1lb is great especially after a STS week before also :)

Hello everyone I am back again have yo yod back up again, hopefully not as high as I was when I started as i still fit into my jeans but feel I need to get back into it again as i am drinking the red wine every night now and have stopped enjoying stuffing myself with chocolate. Will update weight when i have worked it out:sigh:

Sorry forget that post two weeks ago and I will start again, I have regained 10lb and am determined to get it off before it all goes on.

Sorted out the signature now

Weigh in this morning have stuck to it all week and lost 4lb so very pleased with that:D

wahoo, well done!!! x

Well back again, I have nearly put it all back on now back to 12st 1lb but am determined to get it off as I am fed up of feeling like this:cry:
I have got back to it this week will have to update details

Good luck :) Hopefully you'll be back on track soon!

Hi I'm back again have been stuck to calorie counting using MVP and have managed to lose nearly a stone in a month

Back