• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Venturing over and joining you lot on Monday

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st5lb(21.08%)
Hello folks,

I'll be joining you all on monday on the 810 plan. I have been doing Exante diet and lost a lot of weight but worry about stepping up the plans...Cambridge has a lot of info on stabilising and maintanence so i have swapped over.
Look forward to getting to know you all:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 4st8lb(30.48%)
ooh had to look exante up never heard of that one before! Good luck your losses have been great!
Lou

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
Ah brilliant! I was gonna pop over and say hi anyway. Much easier to keep up with you now. Well done so far and good luck xxx

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Ah brilliant! I was gonna pop over and say hi anyway. Much easier to keep up with you now. Well done so far and good luck xxx
Hello SS, i have been stalking you on the maintenance threads anyway, he-he:D. You are doing fabby!!

Sunshine Singer

LOL that's a bit creepy hahahahhaha! Haven't been doing very well lately but on track now. Evil demons took over and made me go off plan lol!!

xxx

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Hiya Charley:)

LOL that's a bit creepy hahahahhaha! Haven't been doing very well lately but on track now. Evil demons took over and made me go off plan lol!!

xxx
Hmmm, yeah i heard that going from 810 to 1000 can prove a bit tricky....coming out of ketosis and everything. Stick with it and dont let those demons win.:)

Sunshine Singer

Ah yeah I'm glugging the water down at the moment :) Might start the 5th Litre while I'm wanting it. I'll drown those demons x

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya hunny,

Nice to see ya on this part of the forum. From being on your diet you have done extremley well with your own diet and I am sure you will do just as good on here. You have amazing willpower and the drive to succeed so wishing you lots of success here too. I know I dont post often on your diary but I am keeping up with ya along your journey. gud luck honey