Very dark under eyes

Cherryade

Ive noticed since I started atkins that I have very dark - almost black colour under my eyes.

I feel great but I look like, well, not great.

Anyone else had this? does it pass?

Hi cherry I've never had anything like that oon atkins/low carbing. Everything for me was more of an improvement. glowing skin and very clear from all the water that I was drinking and etc..

I'm not sure about the dark eyes, but I know some may get what we call the atkins flu...

Im often knackered due to my job but no amount of sleep seems to be helping. Im drinkiing loads of water but my skin isnt great and my eyes are so dark....

Dunno...

Maybe I just need a holiday!

Yup have always taken a good multi and I eat lots of iron rich foods, more now im low carbing than i did before.... maybe its allergy as i have had dairy allergy before and ive upped my cheese intake since low carbing..... gonna try and get lots of sleep over the next few days and see if that helps.

That list of foods rich in iron is so Atkins friendly isn't it. :)

It might be the dairy, I cut down on it because I found it was giving me spots and I have to say my skin has improved loads since I did.

Let us know how the circles are going.. :)

I too noticed how dark under my eyes are today when I glanced in the mirror but I don't take any supplements and know I should.... anyone recommend which ones pls?

My dark circles have improved alot from driking more and getting more sleep. Been hard with loosing my lil cat after all these years so theres been alot of tears but dark wise they are getting better. I also broke open one of my vitamin e capsules and put some on my face and that really helped too, think was v dehydrated.

That's good news about the rings then love. Sorry about your little cat love.

Back