very dissapointed with my self :-(

bluedress21

I'm on day 5 and having a rough day!! I've been on sole source and I gave in and just made a quorn salad! (Very healthy one) usually I would be bragging about having something so good but I feel soo bad now!! ... Did any 1 else cheat in there first week? And did u have a good loss?? Xx

Dont think of it as cheating - you then set yourself up to fail. I too had an egg saldad one day and tuna another and still lost 8lb. i decided that on days when i felt i needed food i would do SS plus where i will still remain in ketosis and have good weight loss. Dont beat yourself up keep going and focus on your weigh in. xx

Dont think of it as cheating - you then set yourself up to fail. I too had an egg saldad one day and tuna another and still lost 8lb. i decided that on days when i felt i needed food i would do SS plus where i will still remain in ketosis and have good weight loss. Dont beat yourself up keep going and focus on your weigh in. xx

Thanks! Really needed to hear that!! I'm just going to move on and like you say if there's a day that I feel like food I will just have a healthy salad. X

I'm on day 5 and having a rough day!! I've been on sole source and I gave in and just made a quorn salad! (Very healthy one) usually I would be bragging about having something so good but I feel soo bad now!! ... Did any 1 else cheat in there first week? And did u have a good loss?? Xx

Yeah I cheated without realizing, my sister made loads of mini sausage rolls and had 6left over so I ate them :O and I lost 4pound :)

Back