Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

very excited!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by nettie, 1 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just ordered jillian michaels 30 day shred dvd! can't wait for it to come! has anyone tried it and what results have you had? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. helzzz

helzzz loves SW!!

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tried it once - couldn't walk for a few days afterwards. Really must try it again! I think the trick is to just keep working through the pain for a few days til it becomes easier but I've not done that myself yet.

4. Cleogin

Cleogin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I have it.....it sits there looking at me, and thats as far as it gets.
    I've re-sparked my enjoyment of the Wii fit at the moment and am taking part in a local boot camp too. (excuses excuses)
    Will be interested to see how you get on, hopefully you can spur me on!

5. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ive just checked play.com and it was posted today!
    i was watching it on you tube.... AFTER i ordered it and oh my goodness! it looks difficult to say the least! will take measurements the day i get it and let you know how i get on :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.