Very excited

mrs big b

Gold Member
That my bmi is no longer obese :D and I've lost over 20% of my body weight since starting . Think it's hit me how well I've done feeling really proud of myself tonight

Congratulations!
I am trying to get there too................

Fab - well done - thats so much. You should find an item that weighs the same and carry it around for 5 mins and then you REALLY think wow. When I had my 1st daughter years ago!, I lost the weight of an upright Dyson hoover!! x

well done your doing fab

Thanks all :)

888sally888 said:
Fab - well done - thats so much. You should find an item that weighs the same and carry it around for 5 mins and then you REALLY think wow. When I had my 1st daughter years ago!, I lost the weight of an upright Dyson hoover!! x

It's about the same weight as my 6 year old lol and I dont think I could carry him for 5 minutes lol

Woo hoo!!! :clap: Fab stuff, well done! x :)

That my bmi is no longer obese :D and I've lost over 20% of my body weight since starting . Think it's hit me how well I've done feeling really proud of myself tonight

And rightly so you should feel proud of yourself, that's fantastic! Really well done :) xx

Thats brill! Any tips as just at the start of my journey x

That is bloody fantastic. It is my first weigh in tomorrow and you have given such hope that by sticking to it 100% you can results like you have.

Which part of the plan do you follow?

888sally888 said:

I am so going to do this lol. What weighs 21lbs x

gottasleepnow said:
Thats brill! Any tips as just at the start of my journey x

All I can say is stick with it . I eat lots of ss
S and sf foods I have around 7-8 syns per day and do some sort of excersise even if it's just a walk everyday . But good luck

Back