Very Loose Fitting Exercise Tops?

crispy

Does anyone know of any online shops where I can get plus size sleeveless exercise tops that are flared from the bust down/very loose fitting? I have big hips so even tops that are plus size seem to go straight down and reveal all my lumps and bumps and cling to my belly so I'm just really self conscious when I'm out and about doing some exercise! I also need a decent high impact sports bra that'll keep the twins in their place when Im jogging so any suggestions for the best brand to go for would be really helpful thanks :)

Sports bra wise, debenhams do a brilliant plus size one for about £28. Will send you link when I am on laptop. It's fab and held my 42gg twins firmly in place!

Thanks for the reply Cazza I'm after buying 4 different ones already and none of them are any good so I'll be delighted if the debenhams one works :)

Thanks a mill xx They have my size :)

Excellent! Let me know how you get on

Will do :)

Hey crispy have you tried simply be as they do sports wear. I had a sports bra off there freya thunk its called its really firm.

Sarah x

Hi Sarah I didn't know they did sportswear I'll try them Thanks a mill xx

No worries if you look on the sales page they do some good offers.

Sarah xx

Have you tried next they do a sports range also serch next sports on ebay

You could look into a tennis dress that what I am thinking of getting as it would cover my bum and the top of my legs

tried loads of sports bras for running enell bra has been the best for me

A great tip I got years ago was to double up sports bras. My double d's were getting very tender with daily running but I really couldn't find a sports bra upto the job.....till someone said wear two. Simple, comfortable and works!

Thanks for all the tips ladies Really appreciate it xx

I wear mens plain polo shirts from Matalan for exercise, the black and white ones go up to XXXL :p I also bought my sports bra from simply be recently, I will let you know the brand when I get back to uni! It's really good and wasn't too expensive.

Thats great Becky Thanks for that :)

Back