Very Lost and Confused dot com!

Hey Everyone!

I have been lurking and even managed a post last week but have lost the post and any idea as to how to navigate this site ! There are so many inspirational people out there and I would love to be able to post a reply!! Anyway, any tips on how to begin would be great!

I recently turned 40 :)) and am aiming to lose 24lbs to start with. I have a date of the 24th November for the first 10lbs which I think is achievable. I will be using my trusty cross trainer and the Wii "Just Dance" to do some exercise! That and a supportive husband should do the trick!!

Here's to a new way of life and a big thank you to all you amazing people that have made me realise that the only person that can do this is ME!!! And I should do it too!! Because we're all worth it!!

Thanks for listening!!

J x x

Hey Justina - welcome!! If you want to post a reply you can do it in the quick reply window - you have to scroll down to see it. Take care a nd good luck with your weightloss.

Hello J.

i too am new, also just 40 and have 18 pounds to lose so we have a few similiaralities there. I usually go to user cp at top of left hand of home page.

What diet are you doing??

Take care.

J. xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Back