1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

very low fat fromage frais!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ddrgirl4eva, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. ddrgirl4eva

ddrgirl4eva Well-Known Member

Hi I just wondered where you can find very low fat fromage frais? I only seem to be able to find low fat, like the asda be good to yourself, less than 1 percent fat varieties. Is this the lowest in fat that they do? does this count as very low fat?:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Oh that's the one I get, so I hope it counts :eek: ???

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Tesco do Healthy Choices Plain Fromage Frais, that's what I usually have.

5. here I go again

here I go again Active Member

LOW FAT FROMAGE FRAIS

Sainsburys do no fat

6. gemma9185

gemma9185 Well-Known Member

Are the sainsburys one the 'Good for you 0.1% fat' that you are referring to? Does anyone know if they are syn free? Just bought 4!!

xxx

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Yes the Asda ones are fine! How on earth are you going to get through 4 tubs before the use by date?

8. gemma9185

The Sainsbury ones are just 4 x 90g pots!!! Can't find plain fromage frais anywhere!! So would you say these Sainsburys 0.1% 90g pots are free?
    xxxx

9. avisk

avisk xx

Asda Good for You natural fromage frais is free.

So is Morrisons Eat Smart Diet natural fromage frais,
    Sainsbury Be Good to Yourself Normandy natural fromage frais,
    Somerfield Healthy Choice natural fromage frais,
    Tesco Healthy Living natural fromage frais,
    Waitrose Virtually Fat Free fromage frais

10. avisk

avisk xx

If you are referring to the Sainsbury Be Good to Yourself Fruit Fromage Frais, then they are 1.5 syns per 90g pot.

11. gemma9185

Thanks!!! I have been on a fromage hunt today and managed to find all those other varieties so going to have a play around with flavoring it now!!! Thats good that all those ones are free I had wrote down all the nutritionalist info before to try and work out which one was best but if all are free then wahay!!!

Thanks alot
    xxxx