Very Monotonous!

DavidCatterall

Anyone else agree that this si the most boring diet ever. LOL

im on day 13 and the monotonous nature of it is getting to me. LOL

How is everyone else finding it?

Dave mi old scally, you should come on here mate you have bit of fan base now, is it cos your not finding anymore ham sarnies. Ya doing alright mate stick at it:)

Sorry Dave im with Lil thats a bit rude i love this diet and it has made a lot of people very happy! Please have something nice and positive to say honey xxx

Id say finding the odd ham sarnie is positive, funny hey both blokes having issues in the meat depertment:D

I have issues in the meat departmet too lol xx

Lol think there is something wrong with us? lol x

david there is a very very big positive ...... your manhood will soon b increasing in size!!!!!!!ASk GARRY AND TRACEY AND LILLI....LOL

...........................and mummytoni

Why are you all having a go???? I said im happy on it, im happy with the results but im finding it boring having the same thing all the time. Seems i cant say anything on this board without you all having a go. And i dont eat ham that often so you can stop calling me ham sandwich, just the easiest thing to make.

Careful Though Dave...we bite!!:p xx

Hey Dave we are trying our very best to support you, we all ask how you are getting on and have a laugh with you! x

Well it seems to me that because someone isnt all positive you pounce. Its not the easiest thing in the world and this is a support forum after all, I dnt feel very supported. even when i posted yesterday that i 'resisted' eating something you were all having a go at me for even contemplating it.

Yeah Dave have laugh back at us hun, we wat you to join in hun. We dont really bite...much! xx

HA HA so you do make them you said you mysteriously find them. Wind your neck in fella everyone is just having a giggle like we all do against and towards each other, its a bit of fun. You are obviously a bit straight so only serious stuff from now on hey mate.
Ya doing well now mate so you stick at it :)

Back