Very much needing MOTIVATION :)

Hey everyone..

I'm just looking for some tips really.. I started the Cambridge diet last Tuesday and have already given it up.. In the five days that I followed the plan I lost around 5 pounds... But even that wasn't enough to spur me on.. I gave into food! I had a weightwatchers Pizza.. I regretted it straight away but I felt that because I'd already given in.. I might aswell give it up as I felt it didn't work for me.. I feel stupid know..

During my days following the CD, I enjoyed the shakes.. and tried my best to drink 2litres of water.. My little treat (somewhat controversial I know) in the evenings was coke zero.. and this helped me stay on track.. I'm looking forward to trying the porridge/ bars.. I'm thinking of going back to the plan and sticking to it this time! I need motivation! If anybody has any before/after.. stories, tips etc to post in reply to this I'd be most grateful :D

I have around 2 1/2 stone to lose and realise that this could be done in a matter of months with Cambridge.. I really need to just get on with it cos I know as soon as I see results I'll be okay :) I am desperate to lose my extra pounds.. and lose my horrible belly!

I feel stupid for only sticking with it for 5 days but know that a blip is just part of the learning curve and that in fact I CAN DO THIS :)

:)

Hiya Hun I know the diet can be hard but u must remember the diet works. I'm at my goal weight now of 10 stones I had many blips honestly felt silly and sad when I ate foods. We are only human and we love our foods. Lol if u look at the top u see lots of blue bars look at the one called inspiration pictures hundreds in there. That you see off other people on this forum it's amazing to see before and afters, it can spur you on in this kind of diet. You have a small amount to loose u can loose your weight in 8-9 weeks or even quicker. If u are 100% to yourself and the diet. I know people on here since last year that have been my inspiration, for me to get to where I am this morning. Zoe D she lost over a 100 lbs in months and now she looks like a new lady. Have a nose in her album I'm the maintaince section I'm sure others won't mind at all as we are here to help others. All mrsesex she's lost over 7 stones and she was a large lady!!! She my lovely mate now so she won't mind she another person who swears by this diet. So have a look and read ppl diaries like I have with yours lol.
Good luck with your loss think Christmas and that sexy black dress you will be in I sure am lol xx
Shanny x

I hope you return to the plan soon I liked the apple porridge only and some are the bars are ok too. My fav was the cranberry bar. I also had coke zero for evening treats I had between 3- 4.5 litres of water a day. I will send u a friends request u can nose at my fatty pictures when I was my heaviest lol!!
I hope this has helped and mine sure others will encourage you too. Xx

Back