Very Random Thoughts of the Day

I actually miss Exante and I will cut my short my programmed time-off by one day. Regular food is not that interesting as I thought it will be ;)

Its 100 days till I go on holiday :D

I am currently jealous on my cat that seem to enjoy way too much (indecent I would say) her food. And I find myself thinking that it kind of smells good LOL

Thats proper minging Fortune cookie :(
hehehe;)

I dreamt I was at a party and saw an old friend with her lil sisters. The lil sister was going "What, what no way. What happened to you?". Aah this weightloss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My son used to have separate words but now he keeps using the same ones.

I.e he now says sheeze for both cheese and please.
He says sear-we-all-we-all for both cereal and squirrel
Nanny for both mummy and nanny

AND he's started knowing words weve never taught him! He's randomly come out with boo-ful which I assume is beautiful... Hey-copper everytime a plane or helicopter goes overhead and izard everytime he sees some sort of reptile.

And he's started only saying even numbers... 2,4 etc and won't say the others.

Hmm

u guy are funny, I'm reading what you lot have written and smiling at the same time LOL

Where the heck did that come from?? :(

was counting packs thinking today about my next order..

picked up the tomato soups and thought.....some skinny anti fatty psycho must have developed the taste of exante tom soup...xx

Was thinking control pants are a girls best friend lol...

It's 3am, I'm cold & tired but can't sleep -reading this thread has cheered me up as I know I'm not the only one who has random thoughts/dreams! :)

My son saw the Jenny Craig advert on tv (the before n after one) turned to me n said "you have a before n after don't you?" OMG that made me laugh so hard.

Back