Very Sad Piglet

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Piglet, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I'm so so sad :cry: I only had 2.5lb to go before I reached my 2st. I was perfect this week.... my halo shone.... but I gained 0.5lb.... I wanted to cry but I held it together.... I have spent nearly all last week crying because of various events and have had a poo-ie emotional week.... why why why god :cry:when I was so good :cry:whats the point....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hugs , im not best person to offer advice so a hug is all i can give

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Don't let this upset you as you know you have been good so it is just your body playing tricks.

I know you will be disappointed but just continue to have good days and hope the scales are kind to you next week. It is so easy to binge when something like this happens.

Irene xx

5. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    aww piglet. chin up chick :) you've done fab to lose nearly two stone. maybe its just that time of the month?! just think of your weigh in next week when you get the two stone sticker :) keep up the good work.

6. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    chin up chick.
    i know its horrible when you have been 100% and your body likes to play these evil little tricks but just keep going,stay on track and you will see the benefit next week.

7. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Keep up the good work, it will come off next week. Big hugs x

8. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to hear you are feeling bad Piglet. Please don't give up, this happened to me 2 weeks ago, I was so fed up and had 2 really bad days after, I just couldn't understand it, I only decided to carry on because my consultant phoned me, and after a chat I decided to start again
    I fully expected a gain last week again as I'd has those 2 bad days after WI but I lost 1/2 lb not much I know but after 2 bad days I didn't deserve it. The only thing I can think is that I did lose weight the week before but it somehow didn't show on the scales on Wi night and so I got away with the small loss the following week.
    I'm sure its just one of those weeks when you just can't pinpoint why the scales would show this and I'm sure if you stick with it this week you'll see a loss next week.
    I know its easier said than done, its so disheartening when you have done all you can for a good week and it doesn't show.
    Just remember why you want to lose weight and how much better you feel now, you have come a long way already, please don't give up now.
    You have given fantastic advice before for others so you know SW and you know it works, you have proven you can do it!
    We will all be here to help you along this week if you need us! xx((HUGS))

Piglet likes this.
  9. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Don't give up, its 0.5lbs on in a week. One not so good week out of all the others you have had AND WILL HAVE!

You'll have a wee whoosh next week, bet you! Big hugs petal :)

P.S i always find when I'm stressed I retain weight, I'm not one of these folk who stress and lose weight. It could be you are like me and having an emotional weeks caused a wee blip.

10. Hannahkw1

Hannahkw1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Keep up the good work! Losing 25lbs is amazing! Dont give up! Just make that motivate you even more this week, you'll probs find the weight loss will catch up with you, if you keep being good!

Keep visualising yourself at target and think about the reasons for your weight loss!

11. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Aww matey, so sad you had a gain, but don't give up and remember all the way you have come xxx

12. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hiya, well i have had 2 100% weeks, last week i only lost half a pound i was really disappointed, so this week i was perfect again and i gained 1 n half pound, i am really cheesed off.i am going to write everything down this week. so naffed off

13. must be mad

must be mad Member

Diet:
    SW
    Awww big hugs - keep looking at how much you have lost, you have done amazing, chin up hunnie x x

14. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Thank you all so much..... its so awful when you know you don't deserve a gain and Thelandlady lets keep our fingers crossed for next week.

Lexi dog I think your probably right, stress probably has a lot to do with it, I had an awful week last week as you may have discovered from my off topic thread.... which seems to have sparked a cyber riot! ........at least I have been distracted from my weight gain!!

15. raquel

raquel pink lady

Start Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Current Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    w/w
    just stick with it, drink more water, it helps for me

16. Nut_Brown_Hare

Nut_Brown_Hare Did it!

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know exactly how you feel - I've been hovering a pound above 10 stone for 5 weeks and eventually got there last night. It is horrible when you've been really good and don't see a result, especially when you're sat next to someone in class who has lost 2 pounds and says they don't know how as they had KFC twice, fish & chips at the weekend and two bottles of wine :mad:

Just don't let it get you down. My mantra was that this is a journey and I will get to where I want to be even if there are a few bumps along the way. Fingers crossed for next week for you.

17. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The same happened to me Piglet, two weeks ago i gained half a pound for NO blinking reason. Was not impressed. Then I had a week of travelling for work and being a bit on-off with SW and a week later on Monday had lost 2lb - what can I say, life's not fair, the important thing is to stick with it and in the long run you will definitely see a downward trend in your weight :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.