very sorry x

FloridaGirl

hello there everyone!!!
I am so sorry but I will be getting on everyones nerves today :eek: I am refeeding today, very nervous and excited so I will be glued on here all day!!!!!!
You'll all be sick of me by tonight but I NEED this site today!!!!!! :rolleyes:
I ve already had my 1st shake (I usually only have it at 12pm then one at 4-5pm and last one at 7-8pm) but today I am having them morning, lunch and my first meal in 3 months at 5pm!!!!!!!!!! aaaarrrrhhhhhhhh :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gosh I bet you cant wait, im refeeding 2 weeks today and cant wait!! Good luck ill be keeping an eye on your refeed diary :) x

Good luck, you'll be fine. I have just over 8 weeks til I refeed and really can't wait! Only a few weeks ago I was really dreading eating again but now it can't come quick enough.

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine. :)

Good luck

Were all here for you....dont know when i'll refeed think i'm going to go for as long as i can ...or until i get a healthy BMI, whichever comes first. I dont know anything about refeed so i'll be keeping a eye on you he he he xx

Well done you for coming through to refeed, don't eorry, I'm sure you will be fine! I feel so great on LT, I've got to say I'm dreading going back to eating, I don't want to EVER put any of the weight back on! I can't anyway, I've given every piece of size 20 and 18 clothing away now!

thanks everyone!!! I am worried about putting weight back on so I wont be tempted to be naughty, I will stick to the refeed programe 100 percent. This diet is fantastic and really works and finding this site has been a life saver!!!!!! ...... bring on 5pm and tuna salad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck hun...I'm starting maintenance today, as I failed miserably on the TFR, but I commend anyone who can stick to it...well done! x

......mmmmm Tuna salad........drool.....:drool:

Back