Vey Dizzy and Advice?

Glamgirl

Hi all, today is my fourth day and things have been going very well. I've been having my 3 shakes per day and drinking my 3ltrs of water. I got out of bed this morning and have been so dizzy, I actually fell over when I went to pick something up. I've had some water and a shake but still feel the same. Any advice as I need to go to work shortly! Cheers x

Hey hun, alot of people experience this, since i started this diet i have spurt's of dizziness, i put it down to my blood pressure as it is pretty low, Can you perhap's check your bp at boot's before you go to work so you know what it is?

I was exactly the same way on day 4. If you could take it easy today that would be the best thing to do. Don't worry, stick to your diet and you should be past this by tomorrow.

Cheers, good to know all is normal! will probably struggle to get to Boots before work though. Will take it easy and hopefully finish early today and make up for it tomo! Thanks x

hi i collapsd into my friends arms on my 5th day dont worry it goes it just your body adjusting and getting used to it.
xxxx

Hey hun, i hope you're feeling better. I also used to feel very dizzy and extreamly tired around the 4th day but what worked for me was splittling my pack so i have 6 small meals during the day. I also upped the water intake and tried to stay home that day and have an early night.

I hope you feel well tmrw :) xx

Hi - I felt like that too and now feel much better. My advice is the same as the others - drink lots of water, split the packs and have a little more often and get as much rest as you can. You will feel better soonxx

Is there warning that it comes? I drive a lot - work for 3/5 days is about 60 miles from my home. It would be very bad to get a dizzy spell and collapse while driving 65mph down a 6 lane hwy....

So far I get a little light headed, but never really crazy dizzy, but I'm still on my 2nd day.

Is there warning that it comes? I drive a lot - work for 3/5 days is about 60 miles from my home. It would be very bad to get a dizzy spell and collapse while driving 65mph down a 6 lane hwy....

So far I get a little light headed, but never really crazy dizzy, but I'm still on my 2nd day.

Thanks all, I hadn't thought of splitting my packs but I will do that. I don't feel at all like I did on Thurs so think its mostly passed. I will also up my water gluggling as I type!
GT Peach I also do quite a bit of driving with work and have to say that I'm always fine when I'm in the car its more when I stand up or have sudden movements so don't be too alarmed!

Hi

I'm on day 3 and am feeling really cr*p. I've a rotten headache and a really sore neck. I'm going to take everyone elses advice and up my water intake to see if it improves. I really hope it does cause I can't see me sticking to this for the next seven or so months feeling like this.

Ive been in Ketosis since yesterday morning so am looking forward to the elation my CDC promised me.

Hope everyone else is feeling better

Hi

I'm on day 3 and am feeling really cr*p. I've a rotten headache and a really sore neck. I'm going to take everyone elses advice and up my water intake to see if it improves. I really hope it does cause I can't see me sticking to this for the next seven or so months feeling like this.

Ive been in Ketosis since yesterday morning so am looking forward to the elation my CDC promised me.

Hope everyone else is feeling better

Hang in there Calkarima :)

Yes, make sure you are drinking enough water and try to take it easy today if possible (with kids etc!:eek:)

I'm sure you will feel better by tommorow morning, if not later today.

Lacey..xx:)

I've had quite a lot of dizzy/weak moments this week, usually if I stand up quickly, sometimes even if I just look up quickly. I am feeling very tired too.
I'm on day 39 though, not a new starter.
I have been drinking lots, even more than usual, so prob averaging 4-5 litres a day, but the temps here have been in the 30's most days this week and I have been thirsty.
I am guessing that the heat/humidity is affecting me, but think I will mention it to CDC on Monday.

Back