ProPoints Vezza's food diary and weight loss journey

Vezza

Hi! I am starting weight watchers again today and determined to lose all the weight this time ready for my dream holiday to Mexico in May. I am starting a food diary online to help with motivation and commitment and hopefully help others with recipes ideas and also get a little support with from others following the plan. :)

Will post my food dairy in the evenings as a distraction from eating nibbles out the cupboard, ha ha!

Good luck everyone :p

Had a pretty good day today, been my day off so had plenty of time to plan, even made tomorrow's tea ready for tomorrow when I get in from work :D

Breakfast
  • 4x Crispbreads 2pp
  • 2x laughing cow light 1pp
Lunch
  • Homemade Bacon & Mushroom Quiche 6pp
  • Heniz Weight Watchers Soup 2pp
  • 1x Slice of bread 2pp
Dinner
  • ASD
  • A Chicken with a mushroom and cheese sauce 1/2 pack 7pp
  • Brocolli, Cauliflower, Carrot & Swede 0pp
  • 200g, boiled potatoes then roasted in frylight
  • 1 Large mushroom topped with 10g of cheddar 1pp
Anytime
  • 2x WW Chocolate mini bites 2pp
  • Alidi Crinkles bakes 2pp
  • WW Chilli Flavour Tortilla Snacks 2pp
Total of 31/31.

Hey! Pretty good day today, although I am having every single point and feeling very full.

Breakfast
  • Muller Light 3pp
  • Banana 0pp
  • Milk 1pp
Lunch
  • Salad Vegetables 0pp
  • Homemade Quiche 6pp
  • Coleslaw 2pp
  • Salad Cream 1pp
  • Grapes 0pp
Dinner
  • Homemade Cottage Pie 9pp
  • Swede, Cauliflower & Brocolli 0pp
  • Gravy 1pp
  • Garden Peas 1pp
Anytime
  • 4 Crispbreads 2pp
  • 2 Laughing Cow Light 1pp
  • 1 Weight Watchers Choc mini bite 1pp
  • Bobby's Spirals 3pp
Total: 31/31 :)

Hey welcome to mini mins! That's what ur points are there for, it's good ur feeling full! Means ur making the right choices :) xx

Hey thanks! :)

Had abit of a rubbish day today, which you can probably tell when reading my food diary, however I have just managed to stay within my pp allowance, gonna have to buzz off to bed after this so as not to eat anymore!

Breakfast
  • Banana 0pp
  • Milk 1pp
Lunch
  • Tortilla Wrap (large) 5pp
  • Chicken Breast Pieces 3pp
  • Extra Light Mayo 1pp
  • Mixed Salad 0pp
  • Beetroot Salad 1pp
  • WW Chocolate Mini Bite
Dinner
  • 3 Bacon medalions 2pp
  • 1 WW Sausage 1pp
  • 3tbsp Baked Beans 2pp
  • 2 Potato Waffles 6pp
Anytime
  • Chocolate Eclair 8pp
Total 31/31 :eek:

Hey Guys! Sorry didn't get chance to update yesterday had busy day! Last night was also my first weigh in and I lost 6lbs! :) Really pleased, its the most I have ever lost in a week! My Dailys have reduced to 30 now.

Thursday
Quaker Oats So Simple Original Sachet 3pp
Milk Skimmed, 3pp

Mushroom Omelette 6pp
Coleslaw Reduced Calorie 2pp
Mixed Salad Vegetables 0pp
Apple 0pp

2 Small Medium Sliced Wholemeal Bread 3pp
1 Slice Ham 1pp
Flora Light 2pp
Bobby Spirals x3 9pp

29/30

Friday
Milk 1pp

WW from Heinz Carrot & Lentil Soup 2pp
3 Ryvita Rye Sesame Crispbread 3pp
Philadelphia Light 2pp
Kiwi Fruit 0pp
WW Chocolate Mini Bite 1pp

1 Slice Wholemeal Bread 2pp
4 Fishfingers 12pp (Didn't point up till afterwards, big mistake!)

Sweet & Sour Chicken 6pp
Curry Sauce (1tbsp) 1pp
Chicken Chow Mein (Need to dig out eating out guide for this but I remember it being one of the lowest dishes from the chinese??) ??pp

30/30
+ Whatever the pp is for the chow mein which I will take from my weeklies :eek:

hi there! congrats on your weight loss :).. your food diary looks really nice, i find it hard to use all of my points in a day, but usually have something really small for lunch.. i should probably start having a sandwich or something lol. good luck this week :)

Hey! Sorry about the delay was abit of a hectic weekend! Ended up using all my weeklies Saturday and Sunday plus a little bit more! Had a night on the town with the girlies Saturday which involved lots of wine and some chips on the way home :-/ and then I had friends round Sunday for lunch, of which the lunch was low in points but the pud and bottle of wine wasn't! Anyway, back to it today and am on nights so will power needed! Hope everyone had a gd weekend!

Monday Food Diary

Breakfast
2 Slices warburtons wholemeal bread (400g loaf) 3pp
Mushrooms & 1 boiled potato cooked in frylight 1pp
Chopped tomatoes 0pp

Lunch
Bread roll 7pp
Chicken wafer thin 1pp

Dinner
Chicken grilled 6pp
Nando's tomato and basil marinade 1pp
Salad 0pp
Coleslaw 3pp
100g potatoes boiled 2pp

Anytime
Grapes 0pp
King prawns 75g 2pp
Monster Munch 4pp

Total:30/30

hey there! at least it sounds like you had a good time, never feel bad for enjoying yourself once in a while :). working nights can be a bit irritating, but if you keep your head focused you can do it! :)

On crappy nights again and feeling very tired! Just need to keep off the biscuits!

Tuesday's Food Diary

Breakfast
4x crackerbread 2pp
2x Laughing cow triangles light 1p
Milk (allowance for the day) 3pp

Lunch
4x cream crackers 4pp
17g cheese spread 2pp

Dinner
Tortilla wrap 5pp
75g king prawns 2pp
Lettuce 0pp
Extra light Mayo 1pp
Grapes 0pp

Anytime
Skips 3pp
Meatball 2pp
French fries 3pp
Banana 0pp

Total 28/30

Vezza said:
On crappy nights again and feeling very tired! Just need to keep off the biscuits!

Tuesday's Food Diary

Breakfast
4x crackerbread 2pp
2x Laughing cow triangles light 1p
Milk (allowance for the day) 3pp

Lunch
4x cream crackers 4pp
17g cheese spread 2pp

Dinner
Tortilla wrap 5pp
75g king prawns 2pp
Lettuce 0pp
Extra light Mayo 1pp
Grapes 0pp

Anytime
Skips 3pp
Meatball 2pp
French fries 3pp
Banana 0pp

Total 28/30

Hey Vezza, were your skips and French fries from a multi pack? Coz if they were they are 2pp each :)

xxx

Afraid not, we have boxes delivered to work.
Let myself down on nights last night and headed for the biscuits and bread so now am awake I only actually have 1 point left for the rest of the day and it's weigh in tomo! Help! X

Afraid not, we have boxes delivered to work.
Let myself down on nights last night and headed for the biscuits and bread so now am awake I only actually have 1 point left for the rest of the day and it's weigh in tomo! Help! X

dont forget that fruit and veg are free! dont starve cause you think you have to! lol hope things go good. good luck on your weigh in :)

Wednesday Food Diary

Breakfast
Rice Crispies 25g 3pp
Milk Skimmed 142ml 1pp

Lunch
WW from Heniz Chilli & Wedges 6pp
WW Dessert Yogurt 1pp
2 Cream Crackers 2pp
Cheese Spread 17g 1pp

Dinner
Homepride Pasta Bake 16pp

Anytime
Cadbury Chocolate Finger 1pp
2 Jammy Dodgers 5pp
1 Slice Wholemeal Bread 2pp
Flora Light 3pp
Bread Roll 4pp

Total: 45/30 No Weeklies left!
Bad day, ended up eating all my points on my night shift and had nothing left when I woke up for tea, so ended up having the pasta bake :(

Thursday Food Diary

Breakfast
Oats So Simple Original 3pp
160ml Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch
2 Slices Warburtions Wholemeal (400g) loaf 3pp
1 Slice Ham 1pp

Dinner
Pizza (Yuk!!)

Anytime
WW Vanilla and Choc biscuit bar 2pp (New from meeting)

Thoughts:
Was weigh in tonight and lost a 1lb which makes it 7lbs in 2 weeks so happy with that. I treated myself to a frozen pizza after weigh in and it was yuk! Wont be doing that again! Really pleased with the 1lb loss struggled like hell on nights. Think I need to save my weeklies for when I know I am working nights to get me through!
Tried aqua zumba today which was great. The OH treated me to a spa day with my sister and we both had a facial and massage and then did the class, really enjoyed it. Really need to start a regular zumba class just hard when working 12 hour shifts.
Anyways, hope everyone is having a good week. So good to hear about everyones journeys ups and downs :eek:

Sry to hear its been a struggle on nights.. but congrats on the loss :D.. and good to hear you are in good spirits :).. I do zumba on the wii, its really fun and I can do the different difficulties and anywhere from a 5 min song to a 20-45-60 min routine... I'm not up to the longer ones yet the lower ones already give me an insane workout lol

I dont have a wii altho the OH has a x box and was thinking of gettin a kinect, do you know if they do zumba for that? x

Vezza said:
I dont have a wii altho the OH has a x box and was thinking of gettin a kinect, do you know if they do zumba for that? x

Yea they also have lots of other fitness games and dance games that are lots of fun.. we had one for a couple days but didn't have enough room to use it, but apparently they are releasing an accessory that helps with that :( too bad we sold ours :(

Fridays Food Diary

Breakfast
WW yogurt 1pp

Lunch
Tesco lighter choices paella 10pp
WW Choc mini bite 1pp

Dinner
Extra lean mine 150g 7pp
ASDA good for you bolognese sauce 1pp
Spaghetti 150g 4pp

Anytime
Crisps 5pp
2 x WW Choco bite 2pp
Burger 16pp (rough idea)

Totals: 30/30
17/49

Thoughts:
Not a bad day really, went to the goose fair tonight so had to have a burger, took it from my weeklies and seeing as am working all weekend I won't get to use them on alcohol! Ha! Hoping for a 1.5lb loss this week! Fingers crossed!

Back