Vibro Plate

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
Hi everyone,:D

I am hoping that I can get some info on Vibro Plates. After reading through a lot of posts, and hearing how many inches everyone has lost :eek:, has made me very interested in using one. What kind of thing do you do on it, also can anyone recommend a certain model/brand please

Clair x

I use one on my local sunbed, have been using it nearly 2 weeks, however, I have not been measuring myself, but I know other people have got some good results. I started off using the 'flabelos' make, which I found quite good, I have changed sunbeds to one nearer work, and I am not as keen on this one, but I cant remember the name, does low speed for 1 min, then high for 1 min, then low. Dont feel any benefit from that, prefer flabelos!
I do 10 mins at a time, and stand on it. It is an undescribable feeling when you are being 'shaked' lol. I know others move about, so it reaches different parts of the body.

Thanks Liz. I am definately going to try it! Also, congratulations on your weight loss, you have done brilliantly. I hope I can do as well..

I so want to try one out .. have thought of buying one but i'm waiting (still) for the treadmill to be delivered and I need to see what sort of space that takes up first.

I MUST learn the art of patience!!

Thank you

I've ordered the Reebook i-Run as it folds pretty flat (apparently). Hoping it fits in the cupboatd under the stairs or behind one of the settees on its side. Failing that it will have to go in the garage.

However if it fits behind the settee I will definitely have room for a smaller Vibro Plate in the cupboard. Heard the small one from Next is good value at £99

You are doing really well too, you will be there in no time!!

Thank you. I have upped my original goal since finding this forum, as I have read about so many huge losses. I'm now wondering what to do at Christmas as I really would like to have my Christmas dinner! I don't want to re-feed and re start TFR as I feel great now. Any suggestions please?

Yeah Ithink Tafflass ha the next one and it also has a twisty plate thing on it too. She's had phenomenal results with it, as soon as I can afford it I'm gonna get one!

Charley, I will have the same dilemma as you about christmas. Initially, I intended doing LT for just six weeks to kick start me into weight loss. Now I find it fairly easy and feel great so I think I want to persevere until at least Christmas. Oh it is a quandry!!
Hope you get on well with the vibroplate. May consider one of these later on.

I think it will be a great tool. I have previously lost a lot of weight, but my shape didn't change as much as I had hoped, but I think using a vibro plate will really help. I have just took a look at the one from next, and it has 7 reviews, all positive

Molly, I am totally in the swing of Lipotrim now, and I am really pleased with my weightloss so far. It's really difficult to imagine Christmas day on my 3 shakes!!!

Thank you. Very soon your trousers will definately feel loose! Mine are, in fact if I don't wear a belt, they fall down when I walk upstairs! This is the best diet I have ever done, and I have done many!!! I only wish I had discovered it earlier.....

Back