vibroplates

carlos

Has anyone any information about the prices of these
I have been looking them up and they vary a lot in price, I was thinking of getting one for christmas , the ones I have been looking start about 250.

Look on ebay thats where i got mine for 250 euro. Free delivery aswell to Ireland which is why i went with dem. They are SO expensive on other websites 200-300 euro difference so ebay is brilliant.

Anne marie, which one did you go for?

Has anyone any information about the prices of these
I have been looking them up and they vary a lot in price, I was thinking of getting one for christmas , the ones I have been looking start about 250.

Next have one for just £99, which comes highly recommended by a few ladies on this forum, also Ebay

Clair x

Anne marie, which one did you go for?

The crazy vibroplate me and my dad researched it on the net and everywhere said that was the best and it is very good i was a bit unimpressed wen i first seen it coz the outer base was plastic but it really makes no difference at all i still havnt reached the top level and ive had it bout 6 or 7 weeks.

I got a body sculpture vibroplate from Asda for £130, and it was free delivery. its really good, i really like it! not sure its making much difference, but i like it anyway!

Hi Carlos, you should research online review sites before you buy one.

I have the Next £99 twister one. I love it. I also use a huge great big thing in my gym every other day. I can't recommend them enough. I exercise on them, and have found they have helped tone me up.

Anne Marie what is the name of the one you bought
there is one advertised in the Irish Independent for €289 there is €70 off it
It is called Vibro Exerciser there is also a delivery charge of €8.99

Anne Marie what is the name of the one you bought
there is one advertised in the Irish Independent for €289 there is €70 off it
It is called Vibro Exerciser there is also a delivery charge of €8.99

Its called a crazy vibroplate. Yeah i read a few advertisments but i found most of them to be cheap copies which means they dont have the same strength. some chartbusters stores have them go try it out and see if you like it. I really think ebay is the way to go i done alot of research before i bought mine and they seemed to have the best ones for the best prices. Pity we dont have asda.

Ann marie
thanks for all information I cam across a forum with lots of info on them and the general theme seems to be that people would go for one about 250 - 200 euros

vibro sculpt seems to be the most recommended one on this site.
People have used it twice a day and dropped a dress size in 6 weeks. they said is was especially good for upper body , arms chest .ie

Back