Vibroplates

Paulinegin

Gold Member
Ladies

Anyone got any experience of these? There's a new place in town, right by my gym. Apparently, a 10 minute session, 5 days a week can really help drop inches. They're doing a pretty good £££ deal at the moment.

From what I can gather, a Vibroplate is a hardcore machine which literally wobbles your fat away! I'm sure it's slightly more technical than that .... ;)

My thinking is that ON top of Dukan and regular exercise, it can only be a benefit. Right?

I'm going to have a trial session this morning, I think, but would love to hear your experiences :D
Back in the Summer, I'm sure a Dukanette hired a Vibroplate for her house, but hubby complained about the noise!!

P x

Hey!
I have a vibroplate. I bought one called Re-viber plus. I haven't seen massive results though personally - and doing the excercises on it is HARD! Guess that's the idea. You can't just stand on it if you want results.
My mum in law went to a place that had flabelos vibroplates and she said she did it 5 days a week for a month and lost lots of inches. She is a size 18-20 though so I don't know if that makes a difference. I'm a size 12. Let me know how you get on!

Cheers Walkywish! These are the flabelos ones and I've just signed up for a month so watch this space .... ! :D

P x

Last edited:
I own a powerplate. 10mins on it is like an hour in the gym. Dont forget to drink lots of water tho.
I dont know if it helped me lose weight, but when i use it i lose inches... Going to start again now can get it back out because the Christmas tree took its place over Christmas.
It has definitely paid its way for me already. And can watch films on it. I do lunges and press ups on it but that is only recent.... Keep us updated!!

We have3 a bio energise vibroplate. Bought it cos of hubby physio and knee recovery. I forget to use it every day, but it has 21 speeds (vibration revs) the first 7 are massage, next 7 are fat burners and last 7 are toning. (last two might be wrong way round)

There are a number of different exercises to do on it, stand on, sit on, lay on floor feet on plate, one leg on/leg off, press up with forearms on, and loads and loads more. Three modes that incorporate them all but changes numbers as it goes along. So mode 1 might be Program 1 4 9 and so on, we can do sections of time up to 5mins. not supposed to go over 15mins a day, so I have to choose which exercises I am going to do.

I need to do it more often though.

BioEnergiser-Power-Maxx-pos.jpg
These are a few of the types of exercises....machine is the one we have.

Back