Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

thanks - yes ill be keeping in touch with them all and will deffo see at least 3 of them often! its just those little eyes those waggy tails that have relied on me, mummy, to look after them...sniff sniff.
i do hope hannah is ok too x

Hope all goes smoothly with the puppies and their new mummy's and daddies i can remember brinhing my girls home from the breeders it was so exciting.
I chose molly when she was 3 days old that was a long waitbi can tell you :)

They'll be fine, and it'll so lovely for Mummy dog to get you all to herself again.

Who's Hannah babe?

no i agree with you jo. (she says eating a curly wurly) sw i couldnt get away with at all. WW are bringing a new diet out this week i believe

Lol would that be an Oliver brought curly wurly??????
Atkins all the way girls, i started today and soooooo happy about it. Think its what i needed. Ive managed to talk Caz roudn too! Right sorry to run but just noticed the time............got to get oliver!

yes his curly wurly. omg is caz coming back on?

Good luck Chez!!

Hi there Vicky... I'll be thinking of you... you'll soon be back in the swing and making us all feel inadequate AGAIN once you're exercising like a true professional! I shall look forward to seeing your menus too.

I just posted in the daily chat re my weight and have updated here. Big pig I was most definitely but I have to say that I had thought the damage to be greater (given the fact that I really have NOTHING to wear!). I'm gonna carry on another week as now (Dukan + fruit) and we'll see how heavy I am next Friday as to whether I go back into ketosis on Oct 11. I need to get back to 67K before Christmas. I've not been below 69.7K all year... yet 70K was supposed to be my ALERT weight... the "OMG I'm getting fat again" weight!

So... plenty of butt kicking required and, this weekend, fruit aside, I'm gonna stay clean!

Caz??? I thought she'd lost her weight?

Oh Vicks... I've just had a personal moment on your diary, so I'll copy it into mine!!

Lol its ok Jo. I just read you diary first. I dread to think what ill weigh but i bet its around 11 stone something! honestly why do we do this?

Lol. Coz we like food!
Yes i managed to persuade Caz back late last night.......and this morning!!! Jo you cant get rid of me either so dont worry. xx

lol ive just text caz - she starting sunday too lol

Yay.. the girls are back!! I've missed you all. x

what day we doing WIs then? sundays? fridays ;)

missed you Linz although we have never really gone anywhere .
aww miss pink gave me extra licks and cuddles at lunchtime :(

Now now. No tears. Go and have some cheese...or something else that makes you happy. ;) xx

thursday suits me fine :D
thanks Linz. xxxxxxxxx

Thursdays it is then! Oh it is thurs..........pmsl, how good is that!
Hon you deserve the vino tonight. You really have done so well in giving those little puplets a great start in life and the hardest part was re homing them into great homes, which, you have done. Im sure they will all keep in contact but now its time for you and your girls to get back to normal and get that little lemon cheesecake into a routine and smother her with love. xxx

Back