Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Omg that was soooooo good. Hmmmm how did you make the curry? that could be the contender for dinner instead of butter chicken

what like? keeping me amused ?

Interesting reading...

I reckon Vicky 3lbs... three days on first week restart that's feasible. Cheryl 8 or 9lbs... ditto re first week restart. As for Linz, well. Let's try 4lbs. Good luck ladies!

Chez - can you not have a "friendly" colleague obtain you some stix?
Vicky - are you missing the oatbran/wheatbran at all? I know I would so I just wondered.

Also, I remember reading Vicky that you were doing WW recently ish. My sister's going to restart, because she can't face giving up the demon drink, and her husband threw her books out. I know they're about the change the whole shebang - AGAIN - but wondered whether you had an online pdf or print out of points or anything useful (I'm obviously sending her the link to Minimims WW forum, but she's probably too lazy to bother with that!).

Hey Jo. I do have a friend that could but i live so far from work its not worth it. I can make do. As long as the weight is coming off its all good. I have that horrible taste in my mouth and my pee is becoming more and more neon!!! Lol what more proof do i need. Lmao

my pee is becoming more and more neon!!!
mine never does that! well every morning but thats cos of the berocca

Lol. Well it doent normally so im hoping thats the reason. Jim and Linz used to say it will glow in the dark!

i know i remember. i wonder why mine doesnt. well ive done nearly a litre of water this morning and 2 x black coffees. will have another litre ish this afternoon. im hungry today... cant wait for lunch in 10 ;)

now what have i told you cheryl. you have to do it right ;) :D

Thanks for the calculator link Vicky... I told her not to bother with Ebay and books cos I know she'll want the latest soon as they come out, and she's thinking of joining the online WW later on too, so futile starting with the old stuff.

Can't your mate snail mail you them Chez? (Dunno why I'm being persistant on this one, cos I've never used one ever!! but I recall you and Vicky finding them amusing... or is it the crouching and aiming palaver which amuses you both?!!)

Never noticed pee difference - I take Vitamin C a lot so often have fluo pee!

Oh i will Vicky dont worry ;0)
I guess she could Jo im just not as bothered this time, gess im happy as long as i have a stick to pee on a day and im checking my ov ones at mo!!!! Lol! It was more the pink/purple changes and getting it right, as you well know its all in the positioning!!! Pmsl

Having given a urine sample here at the annual medical (they give you the tiniest pot imagineable!), I can't imagine how anyone finds trying to aim amusing... Men have it SOOOOOOO easy!

Oh and Chez.......i love it, not been called that for a while. Luke (my ex) used to call me that til he dumped me for a "safer option" lol.

a safer option marm??? thats rubbish. lol!!!!!

Back