Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

i would have bought a helicopter and be down there now buying the house next door to cheryls :D

have a little one going ;)

ooh snot fair im so far away from everyone :(

I'd love to but I can't:sigh:. A friend used to look after our dog when we were away for the weekend or on holiday but now she has her own dog and it wouldn't be fair on her dog to have another new temporary dog taking over her space.

I won't do kennels (bad experience with our dog when I was a child), so it's a no-go for now.

Its going up for sale in the next few weeks!
Thanks to all the well wishers, Oliver is laid on the sofa watching 'up' with yet another really high temp. Poor thing is shivering and i feel like a bad mummy for not letting him get dressed but its safer than having him over heat!

oooh Robin, just in case you might be up for this sort of thing, friends of mine have used this service and it's proven excellent.
Gardiennage d'animaux et de maison, home-sitting par retraités bénévoles, Maison Bleu Citron. Faire garder sa maison et ses animaux pendant ses vacances.

The idea is excellent. Retired couples sign up for not only house sitting but also animal sitting obviously while they look after your house too during your absence. Both my officemates have used the service with great success. You get to meet the couple as they have dinner with you and spend the night with you the night before you leave for your hols (and meet your pets, learn any house rules, etc.), and when you return from holiday, not only are your pets happy, your property safe and CLEAN, but they do your dinner for when you return! Perfect!! All are vetted. Just a thought...

ooooh poor oliver... although I must admit to having very fond memories of afternoons on the sofa in front of the TV with my Mum when I was ill as a child...

oh wow jo what a great idea. maybe i should do that for people :D

ive got my headache back :( never stopped weeing all day (i do wait to go to loo) and not hungry! woo

I'm sure many would love it because I know I could never ever put my babies into a cattery. I don't think I'd see them again, truly. I think I mentioned that when I had them in the house in the country when guests were present, even though I had them shut off into three separate rooms where only the other half and I went, they didn't eat, drink OR evacuate(!) for four days... horrid... and they just hid... such were they petrified hearing the voices and noises... awh!!

It's not necessarily a cheap option but a very safe one...

ooooh Atkins 'flu headache? I never got them but perhaps our oatbran spares us that?

lol. ill be down after ive finished shopping for you and oliver lmao!

yes jo i think atkins headache and will be cos of the 20g carbs. ive had it on and off for a couple of days now.

whats plans for tonight?
Im going home (hopeing that lodger isnt coming home tonight she said she was :( ) feeding dogs, feeding myself, walking dogs then settling down in front of the telly

awww bless him. he must be really poorly. does he like a nice bath????

get mark to pick up a steak on the way home for you. or even an indian babes xxxx

He wont get a take away. Lol. I'll see if he can get steak or just some philly, got the rest to make that recipe.

yes that sausage recipe does sound lovely. x what time is he due home?

oh ill have well eaten my tea by then :D
speak in a bit love logging off xxx

Back