Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Marks dad is starting radiotherapy soon and they dont want to take the risk of being near oliver which i totally understand, it also means i dont have to spend the day with her!!!

aww i didnt realise marks dad was poorly babes.
how is your grandad. have you spojken to family again?

I just have to say ive got the ketosis / atkins energy today. I feel great, not particularly hungry, energetic, my mind is clear and im in a good mood (so far ;) ) omg carbs do not suit me at all i was feeling miserable with no energy!

Oh hes ok hun from what we have been told they managed to cut the cancer out and this is just to make sure they have got it all. Im not sure i believe what they are telling us as he has to have it 5 days a week for 5 weeks!
My grandad is still in hospital and i still havent got to the bottom of that one yet but i dont think he is about to die as 2 of my cousins are jetting off on holiday for 2 weeks and they are very close to him. I was meant to see my gran this week but that depends on oliver too.
Still no call from the dr and dog is going to groomers at 2 so he better hurry up!

Dr wont come out just a phone call that im still waiting for!!

That's awful. :mad: Threaten to take him to the surgery unless someone comes to see him. x

surely the dr will ring soon, i know ours wait till lunch time (about now to make the calls) ring them back?
Sorry about marks dad - and if your gdad isnt too bad you think you wil go and see him?

Cheryl - Hope the docs ring you back soon!

Vicky - going out to see a band tonight, local so will be able to drink :D not sure about rest of weekend yet

Hope you all have a good one :D

ooh bren sounds good.rock band??/? i want vodka :(

Yea, they are called Tyro and they are from Barnoldswick (no, I know you will have never heard of it lol) They do some covers and some of their own stuff too.

You are probably the only one that has lol
Killers and that sort of stuff really, only seen them once and I was drunk so can't remember most of it, just that they were good and I never stopped dancing :D

woo sounds good.
i dont know why i have heard of it either lol ah yes ive googled and know. My hannah montana comes from near there ;)

Hello Vicks and all... wanted to wish you a good weekend... and glad you're feeling good today.

Hope that doc calls you back soon Cheryl...

Robin - I must have been lucky. I don't remember much pain, but lots of neck swelling. I came into work cos I felt fine, but the young men on my floor at the time told me to leave pronto ;). So I had two weeks off feeling fine! I had just enrolled for the theory classes of my French driving test, so I rang to cancel them, and the lady told me that if I felt ok to come anyway.

As I did, each day between 10am and noon and 4 and 6pm (the only times you're allowed out in France if you're sick!!), I did theory classes... and got my French theory exam in record time. Thanks to the mumps! hihi!

Vicky - each time you say "oopsie" I think you're talking about "poo" still (must be a Frank Spencer moment). Sorry - just had to share that with you!

oh babe :( ive been in ketosis for days but headache still this morning. just have all the energy now. but then again that could be due to no alcohol this week lol.
how long since you started atkins?? please be good this weekend you weight loss will be worht it.

Vicky - each time you say "oopsie" I think you're talking about "poo" still (must be a Frank Spencer moment). Sorry - just had to share that with you!

b - poo and bacon sandwiches betty ;)

you have a good weekend too Jo x

Lovely Vicks! They should get you slim in record time!!

Just checked my driving license and I was TWENTY SEVEN when I had mumps!!

Lol see im away and you STILL talk poo!!!
Dr did call and said it sounds like pox but to go and see him on mon if i need to. Oh and also gave me a further 2wks off so with my leave i have booked im going back on the 3rd nov then off on the 4th for my birthday!

Back