Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

omg me too! Linz what a fab site....back in a mo x

i want a cheese wire please and mmm line and chilli for cheese :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yes they are fab :) want want want (never gets) ;)

Lol yes :) when you are hungry press a button and cheese falls from the ceiling :D

Hellooooooo people. Ive had an amazing day today and saw some very nice sights ;0) (vic knows what i mean!!!)
Well i started back on sun and can you believe i forgot to wi today with the girls. Well done on your losses btw. I will do it tomorrow but vicky is going to post it for me as im back on site tomorrow. Lots of work between now and end of Jan then a new film.
Will pop in when i can. xxxx

Morning Jim :) morning everyone.
Cheryl has done amazingly well and has lost 6lbs since sunday!! woop! well done babe.

Its freezing up here today - i dont think ive even known it so cold!
was up early doing housework getting it out of the way. just got hoovering to do when i get in. then some exercise then chillax with wine and kebab :)

B- scrambled eggs with a little cream and cheese and cayenne :)
L - kabanos and couple babybel plain and marmite
D - kebab, garlic mayo and creamed cabbage
s - wine
a - wine
w - yes
ex - cleaning and going for 30 mins step/cross later

Hopefully , if weather is ok, going to go to pets at home tomorrow with mum get the girls their xmas pressies lol. quick nip to boots as well and then going to do a cooking weekend. soup and souffles ;)

Morning Vicky! (Well done Cheryl!!)...

Question for a champion - I see you're making soup at the weekend... being a lazy minx, have you guys found a "ready to eat" fresh soup that's ok for dieters at all? (I'm fine with making my own over here, but when on holiday in the UK, t'would be easier not to have to...!). Answers on a postcard please!

PS - snow pics please... preferably with little paw prints in too...

ah ill get some pics later Jo.
I personally havent found any soup thats ok - im just going to have to get used to making my own, but h*ll i miss heinz cream of tomato with cheese sandwiches dipped in. OMG thats going to be one of my 'one carb meal per day' treats :)
supposed to snow again later aswell, got to get to the shops sometime this weekend or next. might just have a pj cooking weekend :D

Back