Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

lol true Jim but i need my fix :)
just fiinished all housework, 20 mins cross trainer, 10 mins step, some weight and stomach work :) yey now just got to do the same all weekend!!!!

yep sarah - im sorry to go on bout atkins but its sooo much nicer :)

morning peeps. feel achy and snotty this morning! my bodys way of telling me to eat more chilli?
going to laze about this morning and let the dogs play in the snow, do some cooking in my pjs (although Linz says its dangerous ;) ) and some exercise later.

B - scrambled eggs and cayenne
L - brocc and stilton soup with chilli
D - pork loin steaks, cheese thyme spinach and chilli souffle!
w - yes
a - yes
ex - yes laters
s - maybe!

Yes it is VERY dangerous... I'm gonna be worrying about you all day now! ;);)

Did the chilli last night not help then? :rolleyes: I lost weight this morning!! Go figure. xx

Afternoon all, we have snow :( I proper hate the stuff, makes putting one foot in front of the other too treacherous, especially when attached to 6 stone of dog who wants to sledge on his face!

brill Linz :) done 10 mins cross trainer and ironing lol lazy day just got dressed. just had a mim with cheese and having cheese souffle tonight. will be all cheesed out i think. soup is lovely. frozen some aswell.
just going to chill and watch some crappy tv now.
hasnt stopped snowing!

sus - was lovely speaking to you earlier :) hope you got to the toilet quick enough. ;)

LOL am getting quite speedy when the need arises :) Lovely to speak to you too hun, enjoy the rest of the day.

I am starving! I'm sure it's the cold brrr, might have some chicken stock masquerading as soup :)

Hey all. Thought id drop in and say hello before i fall asleep! Today has been the end of a VERY cold week working on the SH set again in a place called Fort Amerhurst in Gillingham. Have a look, its mega haunted! Well its defo been a week to remember ;0). Vicky i love you and where would i have been without you????? Im on nights tomorrow and then im off for a few days while i defrost!
How are we all doing? Another lb down for me today so 7lb in 6days so far. Loving it.

I love you too cheryl!!! you are doing sooo well. ta for soup recipe was lovely :)
just waiting for bf to turn up so can make this souffle. you know it aint gonna rise lol!!!! im soooo cold my hands are so tried out too!

Well i really needed you the other day and you were there for me. I think id be in lots of trouble otherwise! Lol, (Its a secret). Target for you next week Missy. We will do it dont worry.

Not just in the winter weather. Its really dark in there and although we have lighting there is one spot in the caves (dont forget we have access all areas) its really really cold, even more so than the outside!

sounds fab cheryl. cant wait to see the finished thing love.
just downloading software onto laptop to upload pics of souffle :) oh and snow!

Be careful hun! How did the gig go? Did you have a good dance?

Being as careful as I can, bones as old as mine need to be kept intact lol - the gig was good, we had some rap and some hip-pop and enjoyed it even though it is not our usual sort of stuff - not really dance music though.

How is your ankle today?

morning gorgeous people :)

B - poached eggs
L - broc and stilton soup
D - roast chicken which has been smothered in chilli oil and chillis , white cabbage
s - dunno maybe cheese lol
w - must must must
ex - going to do pilates dvd and hoping for 20 min x trainer and 10 mins step or something like that

bloomin cold again - dogs water bowl outside is a block of ice!
not doing much today apart from eating, slugging water and exercise!

Back