Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

The latest is that he's nice but short lol.
Vicky you will giggle when you read these updates in the morning!
Trev told me when we met that you should not dismiss someone due to something that they have no control over such as their height. It would actually make a person pretty shallow. And it's great fun buying all those new shoes ;) He's not bothered when I wear heels but it's great being comfortable lol.

Lol

Owner of a sports car though. Not saying that should count for anything. ;)

I went out with a guy with a porsche once. It was really old (the car not the bloke, he was Scottish and sounded like Sean Connery!) but his other car was a taxi! Never saw him weekends as he was self employed and Trev advised me I should ditch him and go out with him instead. The rest is history :)

Awwww - sweet Lisa!

I've never been in a porsche, wish I could offer some advice, but will wait to hear how things went! ;)

The first date was actually amazing with taxi man. We went for Sunday lunch and I got home at 10pm but the following months weren't great with his work pattern. I felt like he was fitting me in when he could and as my best-male-friend would tell you I'm a princess (he's a cockney and I love it when he rings and does a Dirty Den stylee 'ello Princess lol) and need to be on a pedestal! Nothing wrong with that in my book!

waiting (IM)patiently...

MORNING!!! omg im so glad my boss is out of the office as i cannot stop laughing at all these posts PMSL!!!!!
love you lot - you are like the best friends :)

hangover.com bloomin red wine and ketosis dont mix (and stubble burn ;) )
fab night, bought me a huge box of thorntons (not sugar free!!) chocs wouldnt let me pay for anything, opened doors for me etc
had wonderful dinner yum (but naughty with 3 breaded tiny prawns) he came in for coffee. and before you say anything was just coffee!!!! dirty girls :)
doglets loved him too even Gabster and she never likes any men!!!

so...has text this morning saying im wonderful, beautiful have a stunning figure :) then he rang (me still in bed feeling drunk) and said im more beautiful than i think (erm i dont think so pmsl).
so a happy bunny this morning and yes short but hey if lisa can i can :)

B - bacon and eggs
L - cheese and onion salad
D - lamb grill steaks and courgette
a - possibly still drunk
w - yes yes yes had loads already
ex - jillian later
s - possibly something ill have munchies later :)

love you people i really do :)

7 days of Jillian...
- 1/2" waist
-1" hips
- 3/4" thighs
-1/2" arms
woop woop!

Oooh blimey. Does he have a brother?

Had to log on at work - could stand the waiting any longer lol
Glad you had a good time - sounds lovely :)
xxx

Haha thought you might get a chuckle from it. Ooh he sounds rather lovely! Is there another date planned? And were you texting me from the loo lol?
he would like to see me again :D
and yes was having a wee Lisa pmsl

Aww katie bless ya xxx

Morning Girls, really busy today so I won't be around much :(

Back