Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

OMG cant believe you are dumping me again :( sniff sniff. lol ill let you off babes, let me know if you need any help for tomorrow.

Thanks babes I will... promise we'll defo touch base soon. xx

Scrabble!

1) omg you look AMAZING Vicky. I know we're all more self critical than other people are and there's nothing wrong with wanting to do a little more if bits bother you but genuinely honestly you're beautiful right now and I hope you're happy with yourself too.

2) Cheryl's in eastenders???? You'll have to say what scene so I can look on the iplayer tomozzle

aww thankyou so so much :) you know i dont think ill ever be happy. ive moved and moved my goals about and wonder now do i just stop? (well not stop atkins) but stop at this weight? i dont know. will keep on going for now and reassess at brum with everyone :)

- apparently she is taking heather to hospital in the ambulance or something. she isnt sure if she will be cut out but i cant wait :)

I dont come online for one day and I miss the whole date excitement. Glad it well though Vicky, he sounds lovely.

And I just have to say you look amazing, theres nothing of you!

aww thanks LOL

well......seeing him again next friday! think he is gonna cook for me :)

p.s. thorntons sf chocolates = terrible tummy pains and wind for me LOL need to go home NOW!

LOL!!! he knows my funny ways with eating aswell (well he does now!)

Far from it. You can't do anything about your height but can do everything about your weight. Plus I don't think you can die from being short. Unless you fell in a hole and couldn't get out :D

rofl lisa. yes you are correct :) omg i so just want to drink wine and not do anything. but no im gonna have tea chill for a bit then jillian!

Far from it. You can't do anything about your height but can do everything about your weight. Plus I don't think you can die from being short. Unless you fell in a hole and couldn't get out :D

Id just taken a drink when I read this and nearly choked to death. :8855:

Back