Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

LOL. there is no viable alternative. I physically cant go out on a friday night and not drink alcohol can I? and the promise of a foot rub and a fry up for breakfast...well id be a fool! ;)

lol yes :) you know what never actually met a bloke like this before who says lovely things to me, and we actually chat on the phone and talk about all sorts - politics to make up (yeah ok im talking to myself re make up) but you get the gist.

Wow so exciting :D

I think it said: Sometimes we sit in almost silence and others we gab on for hours and put the world to rights. We've had some very honest conversations in the car, I think not making eye contact helps there lol.

I had a very odd dream last night. I went back in time by over 20 years and knew that no-one would believe me so decided to put my knowledge to good use despite not knowing any winning lottery numbers etc. I was upset about not being with Trev then suddenly got a phone call saying that someone called Trevor was asking for me! It was so real and I was trying to convince myself it was a dream but knew it was real life. Sooo weird!

LOL. there is no viable alternative. I physically cant go out on a friday night and not drink alcohol can I? and the promise of a foot rub and a fry up for breakfast...well id be a fool! ;)

Absolutely :D:D;)

I think it said: Sometimes we sit in almost silence and others we gab on for hours and put the world to rights. We've had some very honest conversations in the car, I think not making eye contact helps there lol.

Know what you mean, L always takes me somewhere public so I won't make a scene if she has a confession lol

I had a very odd dream last night. I went back in time by over 20 years and knew that no-one would believe me so decided to put my knowledge to good use despite not knowing any winning lottery numbers etc. I was upset about not being with Trev then suddenly got a phone call saying that someone called Trevor was asking for me! It was so real and I was trying to convince myself it was a dream but knew it was real life. Sooo weird!

How strange Lisa, shame about the lottery numbers though! :cry:

I cant eat onions anymore :( i love red onions but they give me such bad acid reflux its awful. went out and bought some indigestion tabs at lunchtime and a bottle of wine dropped into my basket. oops :D
ah well it is thursday :D

Yay, wine Thursday! I'm having a problem with cucumber. I cuddled up to Trev the other night and had a sudden bout of heartburn. I said yuk, that was cucumber and Trev said yeah I know it was. Lol!

LOL omg Lisa you have got me laughing so much today. cannot wait till brum! 2 weeks tomorrow!

aww sorry darling.
omg ive got a new name
Sticky s**** Vodka Vajazzle Vicky :D

erm ok....dont believe you!!!!!
what time you getting in again Lisa? Jo you will have to give us your number so we can text you x

Back