Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Love him!!!!!

OMG he really sounds too good to be true Vicky - enjoy! :D

On second thoughts, if he sounds too good to be true, he most likely is. Probably a serial killer. Ho hum. Back to the half-hourly texts it is. ;)

I wanted wine tonight. I'm off work tomorrow and I bought it and everything. But know what? I've eaten so much crap over the last week that I'm not letting myself have it now. That'll teach me. ;)

Vicky enjoy yours, you deserve it. :)

ww! cant wait to meet you :) we are going to have such a giggle x
and yes i think it sounds too good to be true too. pmsl xxxx

No, there are good ones out there Vicky, and he sounds lovely. So pleased for you honey. :D

are there? really? i kind of tend to push people away that are too nice. omg im totally telling you all now.

No don't do that V, let him be nice to you and see how it goes. You deserve a lovely fella to be good to you.

God you lot crack me up - and he sounds divine - hope he lives up to the promise :D - 2 weeks today - how brilliant is that? ramble ramble..................

aww thanks babes. :D ill try x x x got to try for once in my life.

well you need to give me good chatting to in 2 weeks. 2 weeks omg omg im so excited x

He sounds so lovely Vicky.

I'm unlikely to be on tomorrow so just popped on to say have fun tomorrow and ill be here after the weekend expecting to read (most of) the juicy details. ;)

Loved reading this... despite the early hour! Glad someone mentioned the "one foot on floor at all times" rule! (I'd forgotten that one!!).

Too good to be true? Nah! You deserve it, Vicky... ENJOY!! (crackling and all ;))

morning :) aww thanks girls! Jillian seems to have hurt my back LOL not good its those superman moves!!!!
2.5lbs off this week pleased as punch. well i need it cos what with boyzone coming up on tuesday and night out in newcastle and the vodka bar!!!

B - 3 fried eggs (staying away from all fibrous products today)
L - prawn mayo and avocado (ran out of salad)
D - ?????? gin and tonics LOL
ex - ????????? grinning?
A - omg yes
w - will try
s - dont be rude!

woop :) i know!!! and then only 3 more sleep till boyzone and 14 more sleeps till brum!!!

Well done on your loss Vicky and have a mega evening :D

Back