Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

omg thanks people. i just been to tesco and it was like an out of body experience lol. thought id get some wine pmsl.
erm having chinese tonight not sure what i can have????

Honey you look totally AMAZING.
I wondered why i never got a call, pmsl, i guess my services were not needed afterall! Glad you enjoyed it babes. xxx

Hot stuff, nice top misses... you know what that would look good with...!;)

Morning Girls

posh spice LOL more like common spice :) thanks
Cheryl you ok babes?

Was even good with chinese had dry ribs just dont even want to go off track is that wrong? scales as suspected high but you know what at this moment in time im feeling really happy with myself and my figure . I dont want nasty carbs ive managed well for a night out and a chinese in and i have been really good. Just dont want to cheat!!!!
B - hot cereal
L - salad leaves beetroot and tongue ;)
D - chicken madras and wrap with broccoli
ex - ive got stacks of ironing to do and washing hair and packing bag for tomorrow night so will try and get Jillian in
A - yes im in training for brum
s - dont think so
w - yes need to

will catch up with everyones posts laters xxxx

Lovely to read you Vicky... that water weight will soon be off :D

just out with tickle on friday x not unpacking properly till after Brum x
having a bit of a confused.com on my target weight. do i stay round about where i am or keep going? thing is i think ill always really want to be nine and half stone but that is never going to happen. Im happy (ish) with the way i look and just dont know!!!!! suggestions please :)

What does Dr Doodoo say about your ideal weight? And can I ask how old you are? It does have a relevance, until I was 22 I was 8.5 stone (actually too thin) but didn't need to diet to maintain that weight. After LL I got to 10st 2 (I was 36 and have had 2 kids) and that was actually low enough. I got to 11st 10 last year and could have done with losing another stone but not much more than that.
So even if you were 9.5 in your teens that might not be realistic now. You look fantastic in your pics!

he says ten stone 5 at the minute lol. im ten eight this morning. havent had kids - im 34 bottom heavy too, you can feel my ribs but still got thunder thighs.
maybe im just feeling good cos of tickle saying im amazing pmsl.

I honestly think you're looking very good... another 3lbs if you must, but certainly not another stone. Keep upping those carbs (adding "good ones" where you can hun ;))

I think it has to be what you're comfortable with. If you were miserable as you are now I'd say keep going, even though I think you look great. As of now you seem happy and if you keep up the Jillian you'll tone up which may be all you need now. And if you get to a point where you do decide to lose more, that option won't have gone away just because you're not doing it right now. Xx

I think you look fine as you are Vicky

Yes you are gorgeous, lovely girl, can't wait until I am as slim and glam as you!

And btw - ergg how could she eat tinned tomatoes and wine gums for days??? :cool:

Oh god, how much am I missing on this thread at the mo - not enough hours in a day to keep up with your antics :D you look stunning in your photo, don't go too far under that cos you look fab!
xxxxx

awww loves you :)
Wine gums i could cope with lol x

Back