Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

you will be fine Linz :D we will be texting you x

My ears will be burning...;)

Bully boys :)

Alright I will post a pic. The reason for the hesitation is - and I know this is stupid - but I will be the biggest person there...

However, you have a fairly good idea of my weight battles, and you have all been through it - so I'm sure you'll see right through to my inner beauty LOL

Are we gonna get all the gossip in in just one weekend?:D

Oh yes I know that so well, even now some days I look in the mirror and go argggggggggggggggggg and I know I shouldn't cos it is so silly but it takes so long for the head to catch up............personally I am looking forward to a hug :D

Oh yes I know that so well, even now some days I look in the mirror and go argggggggggggggggggg and I know I shouldn't cos it is so silly but it takes so long for the head to catch up............personally I am looking forward to a hug :D

Me too hun - it is going to be a big hugging weekend - and I cry at the drop of a hat, so will have lots of tissues :D

i feel the same about my size....i hate the way i look. it doesn't matter how much intake care to get ready to go out, i always get there and think i'm the fattest person in the room, therefore worthless. however, i try hard not to let this feeling show.

are we all the same?

ah, you're all lovely and you know it

Morning girls :)

morning girls. Yes we are all the same.
big hugs and kisses all round in brum xxxx
2lbs up this week and you know what for the first time EVER im not bothered. I happy im looking hot (pmsl) but ok i need to tone up but that will happen. SO big decision for me. Im setting goal at 10 7. if, big IF i want to lose more I can - there is nothing stopping me. Im in the clothes i want to be and im happy. OMG is this me typing or has vicky been stolen.
sorry for babbling on but you lot know my inner thoughts more than anyone.
Im not going off track, still atkinsing (not going through all that massive yo yo again) and here comes to maintaining.
B - scrambled eggs and cheese
L - frikadellen and green leaves
D - Real Food, Restaurant at the Stables, Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, County Durham, North East
something from here
ex - erm walking round newcastle
s - maybe
A - erm yes out again tonight so gin and tonics
w - yes

picking up my new specs after work and then up to tickles for dinner and then back to get ready and go out.

Morning Stick insect

pmsl Jim :) morning - you all excited for this time next week?

yes darling, I can't wait

me neither :) in fact ive already started packing :D

Back