Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning all, morning lover. Im so proud of you for finally realising who you are and being happy with it. No matter whats made you turn the corner you have done it for you. Love you beautiful. xxx

aww babes thankyou. i love you so much xxx

now what are you doing today? please tell me you got some time off x

lol thats sooooooo funny, dont be silly! Im on the ambulances today and tomorrow. On a 3pm til 3 am today and cant remember what tomorrow is. Im really cold today, is anyone else?
Baby cake you are stunning and im so pleased you can now be happy with who you are. Tell that mr he had my seal of approval for making my beautiful friend feel like she has deserved to for a very very long time. xxx

OH CHERYL YOU NEED SOME TIME OFF LOVER!
aww he is lovely mind :D (sorry geordie accent being typed LOL)

I'll sleep when im dead. Lol. I love your acent its alll part of you. It was funny the first time i heard it but then you made me cry so i couldnt hear it anyway pmsl.
Im ok hun. Got most of next week off to learn how to be me again lol

im warm :) actually im hot LOL.
no actually i feel like im coming down with something :( chest all wheezy like getting a cold and got headache . oh dear ill be fun tonight x

Lisa :eek:, innocent ears here honey!
If you want to order anything from my ann summers party let me know lol

Well since last wednesday ive had this acid at the back of my throat and that has gone today but instead i just feel wheezy wonder if its been some sort of cold coming on?
ive got drs on monday anyway :D

LOL cheryl :) dont think a girl needs 2 bunnies????

but might have a look at underwear ;)

p.s. Lisa yes but what if i go out and am really really ill? like projectile

i will cheryl also going bout coil x

Id gathered that much hun and i think its about time. I dont think its been put in properly!
As for bunnies.........never have too many!

pmsl. remind me over the weekend to look on the website hon x darent look at work psml x

pmsl. I dont think your boss would mind, oh mr jealous! lmao.
Right ladies and Gents im off got to get ready for work. xxx

Back