Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

whats too quick???

morning :) friday at last, thoroughly enjoyed my 2 glasses of wine last night although i was plastered!!!!

B - scrambled eggs, cream and cheese
L - frikadellen and babybel
D - erm..cant possibly say im in vodka bar ;)
s - ??
a - oooh yes
w - as much as i can if the alcohol going to my head last night is anything to go by ill be drinking water throughout the night too!!!!

scales were a bit of a shock, well a huge shock tbh! had to check 4 times, rub my eyes and blink!!!!

Morning Girls,

Too be meeting the parents love, just my thoughts though

morning Jim - you at work already? Nah i dont think too soon. If it feels right its right :D

Hi Vicky, No I'm working from home Vicky. Next Monday I'm officially handing in my notice and retiring, we have been discussing it at work and it's all finalised except for the formal notice letter. The lads are busy running around changing all the passwords and log on protocols except for my emial. :)

omg Jim Retiring!!!! wow fantastic :D xxx

I think so, it's been in my thoughts for a while love

Fantastic news Jim - glad it is all coming together smoothly :)

Thanks Katie, just took a while to sort out the package :)

OOH great Lisa.
Jim a man of leisure...

No specific plans, I do intend to do a bit of voluntary work, not sure what yet, teaching the elderly to use computers has been mentioned. we'll see.

cor its dragging today!
roll on 2pm - home to get showered and trannied up and then drive up to lover boys ;) xxx

what you doing this weekend Bren?? apart from arranging to buy me that house when you win euro x

good good. hope it keeps nice weather for you love x

Im begining to get a complex....... this site keep logging me off! Im a great 2.5lb down in 2 days wooo hooo!

Hi Cheryl. Woohoo - great start :D

Vicky hope you are having fun:)
Xx

Back