Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Well done Cheryl, great start. Are you finding it really hard to do at work?

And Vicky, how did meet the parents go? :)

I had a great night at my dinner dance last night - danced and everything. :D

Glad you had a nice evening:) how did the hair and everything work out?

Ah, the hair didn't match mine, despite my best efforts at dyeing, so I went all bouffant with what I had and it turned out really nice K, thanks. Brilliant night. :D

Sorry guys its still logging me out so i dont even get to read all your comments on my phone. I can read them but to log on to the site takes ages and i get too impatient so stop it! Lol.
I think ive gained a lb...........was very naughty with the alcohol at my ann summers. Lol oh well. Back to it now.
Had egg bacon and mushrooms for breakfast today and going to a country pub for dinner. I fancy steak i think.
Sooooo Vicky come on dying to know. I bet it went perfectly and im off to buy my bridesmaids dress tomorrow!

Yay! I found out how to do it too! Is that function just added - I never noticed it before? :)

Aha! I can like your post AND thank you at the same time. What's it worth though? :D

LOL - totally worth it then Susie. x

Hope it was a good weekend, Vicky. Xxx

When prolific Minimims posters "disappear", I usually think they're eating... and I'm seldom wrong... but in Vicky's case, I think it's more that she's with her man :D Awh!

Morning Girls, no Vicky this weekend ;)

When prolific Minimims posters "disappear", I usually think they're eating... and I'm seldom wrong... but in Vicky's case, I think it's more that she's with her man :D Awh!

i was missing for a day or too there, but not eating, i promise!!

(but i was doing what vicky's doing :D )

Excellent Marty... (Can we presume that she's STILL doing it? Remarkable endurance!)

helloo just checking in with very shaky hands before i go to work. weekend was fab...im still drunk. parents were lovely, his friends were lovely and yesterday at sarah millican was sooo funny. of course tickle had to heckle and she called him a c word pmsl!!!!!!
way too much drink and did indulge in 1 slice of pizza on friday and some chicken wings but have been good other than that.
we have laughed so much!!!! and yes still loved up.
but alcohol is evil evil evil i feel rotten LOL
wish i had taken whole day off tbh cos im shattered. but soo in lurve. hoping he will post the picture of me and him from yesterday on fb.

oh and apparently i was dancing naked in his kitchen on saturday night ( i say apparently cos he videod me but i wouldnt watch pmsl) ooopppsss

Back