Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

omg thats terrible Cheryl x

Cheryl, that is awful

Completely shocking. I hope the little girl was okay.

Jo - So just chatting to Lisa about giving up smoking (not the drinking) bout those tablets she took, and she suggested that book you used. Did you really just stop at the end of the book?

Yes absolutely. I fixed my quit date for February 1, 2007, started reading the book in November... slowly... smoking... marking passages... finished on Jan 31, smoking my last ever "friend" at 9.30pm on the balcony...

SNIFF :wave_cry:

Thanks Jo. Gonna give it a go.

Vicky your pics are so gorgeous and smiley - you look very happy lovey and it's making me happy! :D

Cheryl sorry you're getting messed about and I hope that if you do end up needing surgery it's isn't too hard to recover from. How have you been comfort eating though - legal stuff or naughty?

Hey all so sorry ive been logged into my e mails all day but still getting kicked out of here. Getting a complex now!

it's 'cos we don't like you Cheryl :D

Morning girls :)

pmsl Jim :)
morning all. from a poorly vicky, my chest is wheezy and tight and hardly slept last night. :(
car is fab though (shame about the colour ;) )
B - erm nothing yet but do have shake if needed
L - frikadellen and babybel (yes i know no greens just didnt have time)
D - chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon and some greens
s - ??
a - nope
ex - ;)
w - lots and sugar free cough medicine x

thanks Linz. off to see lisas diary. xxxxx

ah yes that was from not drinking last week. this weeks wi wont be good LOL

JIM!!!!
Thanks for sending him to the naughty bench Lisa, and girls..............liking his comment.....im heartbroken......off to sulk now i know where im not wanted. Feel so unloved!

OMFG i have a 2008 plate jeep and its just failed its first mot and cost me £1000!

I'm sure they only 'liked' the comment because Jim doesn't like that he gets notifications for each one lol. And I just noticed Vicky 'liked' the fact I am ill :(
That's not good about your car. Trev's taking his for it's MOT in about an hour. It's 8 years old and I hope it passes as there's no spare cash at the mo for repair bills. He'll have to go on the game lol.

Back