Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning Girls, and :sigh: thanks every one

aww thanks all. Bren xxx love you xxxx
will put pic in my album.

feeling pants this morning - bloomin acid again. thats it for drinking this week!
b - atkins shake (slept in and thought it might help the acid)
L - chicken and bacon mayo salad
D - steak and salad
s - peanuts
ex - ;)
a- no way
w - yes lots

Arrrrrrrgggggggg. Im still being logged out on here despite saving my log in details so its not meant to happen! How are you all? Ive not had a good time at all. Ive been comfort eating too. I know its bad but i found out yesterday im now having to wait for surgery and the recovery time is 4-6weeks. How can i take that long from work. Why oh why does it never rain?

Oh no Chez - I don't know what's up, but hope it's nothing serious!

Vicky... your "acid" comment made me blink twice before I realised we weren't in the '60s any more :) (Peanuts always repeat on me, not you? Don't Rennie help? When I used to overeat (lots), I often had heartburn/reflux/"acid"? is this the same? Now that I don't, I don't.

You don't overeat or eat late at night, so why this acid???

Hey Jo. How you doing? Its not serious but its classed as major surgery so really not looking forward to it.

Oh Cheryl. It's awful having to wait for surgery, you spend the whole time internally twisted into knots about it. You have to take the recovery time you need, though. When my uncle had back surgery the ambulance service were very good about it (though it was an injury caused by the job). And people take holidays nearly that long. I'm sure it will go faster than you think.

I hope so Rose. Its just frustrating as ive got courses and work on this summer not to mention my holiday thats booked and paid for. I made the mistake of reading a site i found when googling the illness/problem and all the people state its horrible. Did not read one thing that said it was ok, all bad. So kind of puts you in a bad place about it already

You know doctor google can lead you wrong as well as right. People are less likely to write about average experiences, just the dramatic ones. Is there any chance you might get moved forward on the waiting list, if you say you can do it short notice or anything?

hello :) sorry was out getting my new car :D
Cheryl sorry to hear that love xxxx text me x

Jo - re the acid (pmsl at the 60s comment) I do believe its drinking and smoking. So just chatting to Lisa about giving up smoking (not the drinking) bout those tablets she took, and she suggested that book you used. Did you really just stop at the end of the book?

Love you too - mwah xxxxxxx

piccies in x
and gorgeous they are too xx

Arrrrrrrgggggggg. Im still being logged out on here despite saving my log in details so its not meant to happen! How are you all? Ive not had a good time at all. Ive been comfort eating too. I know its bad but i found out yesterday im now having to wait for surgery and the recovery time is 4-6weeks. How can i take that long from work. Why oh why does it never rain?

Aw Cheryl - huge hugs to you, but you have to recover properly - do as your Auntie Bren says xx

hello :) sorry was out getting my new car :D

QUOTE]

Piccies of you and said car please :D

Yes auntie Bren! Thats if i ever get it done! Just spoken to the dr who states i have to go to appt on thurs then see about being refered then once refered they might just monitor me or send me for surgery. I thought this had all been decided when i was seen in hospital last night! Bloody NHS

Oooh lovely lovely pics hun xxx - when do we see the new broom broom?

Re the acid, take raniticide (supermarket or chemist) - they sort it out really quickly and they are non drowsy.

Thanks Suze - im dosed up LOL. couldnt even eat my lunch. (well excited bout the broom broom) ill get tickle to take some pics tonight. Yes seeing him again....

You wouldnt believe it hun. The other week the girl i was working with got a call from her mum to say her little girl had become unresponsive and they were rushing her to hospital. Due to living in the next road they took her rather than call for an ambulance. We told "control" and got told we could make our way to the hospital (we'd just finished at another one) so set off. They sent us a call so i told them we couldnt do it blah blah blah. A bit further down the road they sent us a catA which is a sackable offence to refuse. I radio'd through and explained that her daughter was seriously ill and got told we had to attend the call! so much for staff welfare!

Back