Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Afternoon honey pie :)

Wow sounds like the hormones were dancing in hobnail boots around your system! but as you say, a lot has been going on and it's always after everything settles down that you realise how much pressure you've been under.

Love and hugs

Sxxx

Speaking of which, i have my own tornado tearing through the house here at the moment, where that child gets the energy from I'll never know. Next doors cat is teasing her I swear, it's sitting there on the fence dangling it's tail and she jumping and trying to grab it :sigh:

Aw bless you Vicky, the hormonal thing is hard to bear sometimes - hope yours settle soon for you xxxxxx

You do tend to pack loads into your life, I know it is not always easy but try and chill when you can and make sure you are taking your vits too. Love you loads and missed you too xxxxxxxx

Jim - that is way too cute :) pull the cat down LOL

Thanks Bren - feel better today. Just been to the bank but drove back to my old house instead of work. OOPS!

edited suze will email xxx

Afternoon ladies.

Vicky I've been considering getting my coil removed in the next few weeks but now I'm scared to!

Vicky I've been considering getting my coil removed in the next few weeks but now I'm scared to!
Omg you are back..jeez im behind with the times. ill come to your diary to ask how your hols went.

Im feeling better today. did have bad bleeding but hey thats to be expected something getting ripped out. Are you going to use something else Jo????

Suze - ha ha it doesnt take much to get lost on here - 2 days away and its all so confusing!

OMFG!!!!! you are abstaining then obviously ;) xxxx

Catching up! It's true that you certainly have a lot on your plate at the moment. I laughed at your going back to your old home automatically. When I first moved, I always drove home via my old home because I knew the way better! haa!

As for eating, poking my nose into Atkins territory (but no one here has mentioned it so I dare ;)), I think you'd be better staying out of ketosis now, rather than going in and out. You're so close to target anyway... and cutting back on carb and sugars weekdays, rather than out, will likely have the same effect. Just my thoughts!

Take care of you
x

Thanks Jo - yes im staying out of ketosis just doing low carb but yes staying away from the sugar.
Im a princess...its official...watch this space on friday ;) xxx

Back