Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

aww yes thanksim much better. was just a mixture of all of the weather and all sorts. my car is just not going to get me through winter :( x

p.s. went to tesco at lunchtime and plain flour is more expensive than the ready batter mix for yps so you can guess what i bought LOL x

i was coming here to say hi.......read two pages of pizza talk and almost wish i hadnt haha....hope you are having a good day, and that you have gotten over your ordeal this morning.....its really horrendous out isnt it :( xxx

HEY LOVE :)
yes well i have a naughty diary cos im not atkinsing but all my friends here so my diary is staying put :D so never read my daily menus ;)

Bloomin awful out - winter already!

HEY LOVE :)
yes well i have a naughty diary cos im not atkinsing but all my friends here so my diary is staying put :D so never read my daily menus ;)

Bloomin awful out - winter already!

dammit, you mean i couldnt really have that pizza i had for lunch?? hehe

Eek - be careful driving sweetie! Hope you are feeling better now xxx
Sounds like a grand food plan for the weekend - and indeed we will have to put a food warning alert on your diary:D
Xx

I love anything pink! Lol ...

Morning Vicky! Hope you have a less traumatic day today :)

morning all. PMT queen here! and have out this perfume on thats strong and i cant close my eyes properly lol.
scales are back down to posted which is nice on a wednesday! onwards and downwards please im fancying 10st 7 this week :) although with PMT i doubt it.

B - oat bran flakes with skimmed milk
L - sweet chilli salmon salad, lf coleslaw and lf salad cream
D - omeletee with cheese and ham and salad
s - activia lf raspberry yoghurt
w - yes lots and black coffees
a - nope
ex see if the gale and rain has gone away!

WHATS GREAT LOL???

Wor means our or my. so wor lass means my lass.

braw [brɔː brɑː] Chiefly Scot
adj fine or excellent, esp in appearance or dress

pl n best clothes [Scottish variant of brave]
brawly adv

lol aww thanks. im loving my new way of eating. x

THANKYOU :)

just been to aldi got weekly shop for 25 quid including bottle of red :) and some potato gratin with cheese to go with toad in the hole. who is coming for tea on friday?

Back