Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

its great the day before weigh in cos it s a diuretic!

THANKYOU :)

just been to aldi got weekly shop for 25 quid including bottle of red :) and some potato gratin with cheese to go with toad in the hole. who is coming for tea on friday?

ME!!! *waves hands in the hair*

Thx hun, you've made me realise that I should probably go check the SW forum out for recipes, etc.

Won't post there much though - it takes all my time just keeping up here :)

i googled suze :)
omg i cant stop weeeing since that soup!
leaving at four today (sush) cos hairdresser had messed up and has a date at half five lol. im only get my fringe cut back in!
will get home and do the house work tonight i think!
ive got bags and bags of energy can be ketosis though!

Have a lovely time getting your fringe sorted out, you've just reminded me I need my roots doing - bigtime!

Re the energy, maybe it's just because some of the wedding decisions have been made so that's a weight off your shoulders - and your new woe is obviously really suiting you :D

Now come down here and do my bathroom!

lmao maybe just cos its nearly the weekend. I havrnt got high hopes for the wi would be wonderful if i could get to goal but thats unlikely!

hey marty how you doing!
fringe done ive got jessie j hairdo now LOL!
got in been cleaning for an hour ive got majoy hyperactivity i cant sit still. i think i need wine and a sit down :) obviously something wrong with me LOL. Ive even done the dogs paws and claws!
will get up early tomorrow and do the polishing (have already cleaned all the bathrooms and kitchen) and change the bedding and maybe some hoovering before work PMSL!

OMG vicky - hyper indeed!
Hope you are calming down for the night;)
Xxx

Back