Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Ive only had coconut oil once !!!!
a lb down this week so happy with that (ok ok id love more but hey ho) I dont actually want to lose much more but think ill be happier when those scales say 10st 7! must be really good this week (after friday and sat).
been up since half six, changed bedding, put washing in, hoovered upstairs, polished the house :) will finish hoovering and washing floors when i get home (need to go back to shop buy a new bugger roasting tray for toad cos his kids coming for dinner now - boo there goes my romantic night). then im hoovering out the cars - will do the audi aswell im so generous :)
then nice hot bath pamper, dinner wine and fancy watching lovely bones :)

B - toast with butter
L - supposed to be going out for lunch but will try and be half good, either some sort of salad or sandwich :)
D - toad in the hole, cauli cheese, potato gratin, peas and onion gravy
A - red wine
s - nope think i have enough
w - yes lots and black coffees this mornng
ex - hoovering, dusting, washing and cooking thats enough surely ;) x

mua hua hua hua ;) are you being rude LOL.
OMG imagine the size of the tray ill have to get now!

Wont one do for four? omg im under pressure now arent I lol x

I had lamb kebab and the king prawn and scallop thing YUMMY and 3/4 chips LOL. was really lovely x

All sounds yummerooney:)
Xx

Morning Vicky, Toad in the hole? :D

morning all.
Toad was amazing, got the thumbs up off tickle and his son and GF! wasnt exactly an angel on food rest of the weekend (curry pizza and loads of bread lol) 5lbs up this weekend!

B - porridge and skimmed milk
L - sardines, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, crispy onions and lf salad cream
D - lime and coriander chicken fillets, tesco frozen stir fry and sweet and sour sauce.
s - activia yog
W - yes lots and black coffees and diet coke later
a - nope
ex - not the way this wind is going its scary!

Back