Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Yep. 2 tbsp Oatbran, 1 tbsp wheatbran, 1 tbsp sweetner and either 1 teaspoon of cocoa or some ginger and about 3-4 tbsp of water to bind. Cook for 15 mins a 180. Mine are just cooling. Please please please work. They smell lovely.

Hope it went ok Vicky.

No idea about carbs. I dont do science!!! LOL

Ask M-Mouse, as these are her babies. x

feeling sick. a little of the puppy going worry and a little of the too much vodka on a school night. been awake since half five :(
well onwards and upwards get this afternoon out of the way, and get my lounge sorted and kirsty helping me chuck clothes/shoes out. my wardrobe is tooo full and why i need 6 pairs of black trousers when i keep wearing the same pair all the time is beyond me.
p.s. ive put a stone on :( omfg!!!!!! and im having pizza tonight.

Morning lovely. I reckon you'll ditch that weight in next to no time. Once your house is full of the right kind of food and your mind is in the right place it'll be easy for you. xxx

thanks peoples xxxx yes im going to have renewed gusto on sunday!!!! must admit im not going to be using fitness pal because i bceome addicted plus the carbs i dont think are right and i dont have time to put all my own in. ill work off the basic 3 mugs of veg/salad principles :D menu is looking good. just stuck as to what to have for dinner on sunday. will be having fry up for brekkie :D ooh might have mushroom omelette and veggies with cheese for sunday tea. OOOH UNLIMITED EGGS!!!!!

OMG I MISS CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should have seen how much came with my shop last night, babybel, stilton, goats cheese, big hunk of cheddar, full fat philly :D

I'm so jealous right now. I'd love cheese on toast right now. You enjoy.

*sob* cheese. Hope you get on ok today Vicky, after your vodka on a school night, blurgh. If I dont loose 2lbs next week I'm back on attack for a few days. I hate this stalling thing. I'm too good at maintaining gggrr.

aww babe you will. maybe cut down on dairy, up the exercise and the cold showers ;)

big hugs your way this morning hun hope your doing ok xxxx

Ahh dont be downhearted Cathy. It will go.

x

Back