Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I reckon summer is over yes... but people who've grown out of their winter wardrobe over the summer, like me, need their "larger" summer trousers another week or so minimum!!

Take care Vicks... I'm orf!

Hey all. Well Vicky, not need for butterflies hun, i know you love me ;0)
Jo you ear right we all seem to have a huge problem stabilizing.
I went through all of my clothes about 7 or 8 times then Mark made the final decision for me by saying he was only going to put summer stuf in the loft and uniform! Kind of done me a really huge favour but told him it will cost him when im slimmer!

enjoy your dog show

Morning ladies. Vicky has been a very busy bunny. Not sure if she'll pop on later though. Hope your all well. Off to update my diary

Morning peeps :D was better than i thought when pups went. nice having just the two now :) lounge back to normal, done a bit of clothes sorting this weekend as well as buying some nice stuff from the dog show :D
sorting ktichen cups, paperwork, jewellery and make up drawers and lounge drawers this week. so when it comes to massive clen ill have done most of sorting. unfortunately a lot of rubbish is going in garage and thats bfs job hee hee.

so first day atkins yes check my stats cant believe i have put so much on!!!

B - grilled bacon x 3. mushrooms and fried eggs x 2
L - roast chicken with salad leaves and pukumber with mayo and cripsy bacon bits
D - fat steak, spinach and cabbage and stilton sauce ( 1 tbsp double cream, 60g stilton 1 tbsp phil)

w-2 litres min plus black coffee and tea
ex - playing with my puppies ;)

sorry im being mean posting on here arent i ;)

lol i know ;) thought it might but Jim or ste on the nuaghty step ;)

Hello there! Good luck Vicky (and well done on the restart!!)...

Hi Jo, thanks :D im feeling good this morning ;)

You can stick to playing with your puppies, I'm playing with my pussy.:D

I am letting her out for a bit in the day, but obviously have to be with her, I dont go out for long though she runs off.

Being back in control really is a great feeling, isn't it? I too feel a lot better and brighter about everything (even at this horrific weight this morning!!). Still, it's the first Monday in yonks that I've weighed myself - and probably the last as I'm going to stick to twice a week only now that I've become more reasonable about it!

Back