Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning peeps.. Happy monday. x

You can stick to playing with your puppies, I'm playing with my pussy.:D
lmfao :D love it!!!
morning everyone xxx

ive drank 2 cups black coffee and litre of water already. about to open my huge chicken salad (more like half a chicken ) mmmmm :D

Yum! Tell me about "leafy green vegetables"... I read that a lot (Cheryl I think mentioned them), but what exactly are they?! ie, I love green beans and broccoli, but they're hardly "leafy"... enlighten me!

Cheryl - hello there... I must look out your diary! I'm fine thanks!

Mmmm I'm going to look forward to reading your menus. I can live vicariously through you Vicky :D

x

Yum! Tell me about "leafy green vegetables"... I read that a lot (Cheryl I think mentioned them), but what exactly are they?! ie, I love green beans and broccoli, but they're hardly "leafy"... enlighten me!
kale, spinach, pak choi, cabbage, spring greens....salad leaves ;) green beans and broccoli are allowed too and cauliflower (cheryl!!cauli tots!) aubergines/marrow etc etc too. I love kale, expecially curly kale, cook it for ages in frying pan with a little oil and it goes like chinese crispy seaweed ;)
my salad is lush ;)
yes when you want a perv at food diarys have a look in mine and cheryls ;)

I have looked at both your diaries and - honestly truly - I'm with the diet that suits my food tastes... if I were more of a cheese fan, it'd be the reverse of course (and French cream is horrible!!). So far, I've not seen anything else on your menus that I'd like that I can't have...

i am bren xxx is french cream that bad? i dont like the milk but never tried the cream. yes you know me and cheese x

Double and single cream don't exist, as such... the spray shaving cream does, but I never liked that anyway... there are various 3% creams I can have but of course nothing like the English double, single or <look away Dukaners> CLOTTED!

Since M&S closed here, most of my English friends bring double cream back with them from holidays and freeze it!

oh i hate shaving foam cream too lol. yak clotted cream :(

<with scones and jam... I s'pose you're not allowed that on Atkins??? and if Jim'd let you, I might be tempted to cross over...!!>

lol Jo. no definately now ;) maybe an oopsie with clotted cream and strawbs though!

lol Jo. no definately now ;) maybe an oopsie with clotted cream and strawbs though!

Not an oopsie fan, and couldn't get clotted cream anyway. Strawbs are out of season so...!!

:D dont you like the oopsies? they are yummy x

Like a lot of Dukan bread/cake substitutes... just an airy spongey nothing. But look very nice with strawbs and cream on, I grant you!

Back