Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Vickys only got 3 days tho... you must be more then Cheryl! Not sure I'll get another 5lb again this week although I'd love to!

Of course i forgot about that! Lol. Ok then 4 for Vicky. Im not saying anything about me at all. You will have to wait til thurs. If i say a number then you will know if you are too high or too low! And i think 4 for you hun

Are you all posting on Dukan WI board though? :) - we need to congratulate you all on your losses without having to scour atkins board :)...xxx

Ive got a link on my signature for you to go straight to my atkins like and they will be on there. Will try and post on both though

Ill post mine on here. I will go for 2lbs for me, 5 for Linz and 14 for cheryl ;) but mine is only low cos ive only got 3 days to do it in.

Well rubbish night sleep for me, all this water going straight through me lol. got some sorting done last night, going to sort out paperwork etc tonight. Leaving kitchen drawers/cupboards to tomorrow/thursday. got to get some new tyres fitted on friday :(
hannah gets hair stripped tomorrow and then my weekend pretty free apart from housework, cooking and friend - the pups dads owner - coming to have look at dor and Lunie on sunday.

B - low carb sausage x 2 grilled, mushrooms and 2 eggs
L - roast chicken salad (mixed salad leaves and cucumber) mayo and crispy bacon bits
D - trout with some spinach and kale 1 portabello mushroom stuffed with philly.

w - 2-3 litres and black coffee/tea

ex - nothing tonight

It's all sounding lovely and positive chick. Well done.

I wish you would come and use your OCD on my house! :) I keep starting something and I get sidetracked. I was supposed to tidy the dining room at the weekend and after opening one draw of the computer desk I ended up wasting over an hour tidying just the drawers!!! The room is still a tip.:(

Best get off the laptop and get ironing or else it will be another unproductive day :)

x

Wow a bit ott hun, i wish i can lose that but after today i dont think i will. Lol. Nice idea though!
Ok so i think you need a little less water today and mabe your restless night is due to worry over what we pm'd about and body wanting carbs. I hope you have a better one today babe. Ive not really decided but think same as you for breakfast (its my fav but can only manage 1 egg as i dont like them), lunch i fancy a nice salad and dinner tonight is either chilli, cheese burgers or curry. I will be more prepared tofay as mark is home til 4.30.

I was supposed to tidy the dining room at the weekend and after opening one draw of the computer desk I ended up wasting over an hour tidying just the drawers!!!
yes but you have still tidied that drawer up havent you? thats progress!!!

Cheryl yes you are probably right, plus hannah banana decided she wanted to be as close to me as possible last night so if i moved, she came with me lol!!! ooh and do the burgers with some chilli on the top. chilli cheese burgers...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
whats your recipe for chilli babe. dont you need toms in it?

in the next stage i do but for induction its just mince fried with mushrooms and spring onions with a little stock and spoon of gravy granules to thicken it and add it chillies.
I love it. and if you think you might only use 2 teaspoons of gravy its not that high in carbs coz that will serve about 4-5

Hey ladies. You sound like you're really into Atkins. It's great that you're doing it together. I've just updated my diary so I wont waffle in this thread but just wanted to say hi to you both. Hope you both have a great day. Chilli Cheese Burgers sound amazing. xxxx

thanks Cheryl and thanks Nikki. im sure we will have a good day :S (when i get home it will be good!)

Cheryl the mince sounds similare to cbp mince. have you made one yet? im having it as my treat (but not really) meal on sat night for xfactor ;)

thanks Cheryl and thanks Nikki. im sure we will have a good day :S (when i get home it will be good!)

Cheryl the mince sounds similare to cbp mince. have you made one yet? im having it as my treat (but not really) meal on sat night for xfactor ;)

Mark made me make one before my official start date i think it was! He loves it. Its going to be my treat meal too hun, ive said once a week

yes me too . mmmm cant wait!!!! going to have mine with crispy kale ;) cooking oopsies on sat too for bacon sandwiches ;)

Back