Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

aww bless him. is he sounding a little better? i used to love getting a bath when i was young and poorly then getting back into bed x

well i have had my tea (couldnt eat it all!!! - needless to say the girls were happy), taken girls out for half hour, its cold out there! time to get my bobble hat out lol.

awww gorgeous piccy hun xxx
i agree its freezing out im getting the thermals out if it carries on lol

ive just ordered a couple of jumpers from m and s (mum paid for my bday pressie) and i found one with a sausage dog on how happy am i lol

OMG I'm getting broody for baby animals again. Vicky please dont put such cute pics on here. I'm weak. x

hey vick's his that ur new baby absolutly gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!

hope ur ok lovley !!!!!!!

Hey ladies sorry things have been mega hectic here. I hope your all ok. Vicky my puplet looks like butter wouldnt melt, how cute is she!

Puppies are so cute, all of them.:)

(must not give in to temptation, dogs are for life, including holidays and weekends).

Morning all!

Vicky why shouldn't you keep 2 from the same litter? x

morning peeps. yes she is very cute more pics on facebook if any one wants to see :D
Linz shouldnt keep two cos they fight babe

Attachments

• 33476_452810928656_755443656_5298096_3141157_n.jpg
    33476_452810928656_755443656_5298096_3141157_n.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 68109_452809843656_755443656_5298081_5854587_n.jpg
    68109_452809843656_755443656_5298081_5854587_n.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 102
morning BTW. taking car in to get handbrake done at half nine and tyres... :(

B - eggs and mushroms and stray dog hair :(
L - roast chicken salad and curry mayo (it was a massive chicken)
D - chicken paprikash and greens

s - nothing
Ex- dog walk later
w - 1x glass water with washing up iquid in (i was half asleep put it in glass instead of washing up bowl) (didnt drink it really) 2-3 litres plus black coffee

Morning :) oh dear your first drink of the day doesnt sound very nice lol. Good luck with handbrake & tyres xx

Morning beautiful.
Well its official im unfit for work until the end of the mth at least. Oliver is good today so things are looking a little brighter than yesterday! Ive also spoken to my friend Sam to see if she can get me any private work.....oops vic i'll pm you in a bit, sorry hun forgot and that reminded me!
She works at the o2 providing medical cover and from that she has also covered race courses (who actually pay more) and the other day asked me if i was interested, well since yesterday i defo am! lol
Hope your all having good days.

Vicky - when you said to never keep two from the same letter, then explained "cos they fight", I thought it might be that they'd err... potentially breed because they no longer know they're brother and sister... or Mum and son etc. My two cats turned on their Mum as soon as they were spayed. It was a shame. Mum didn't mind them though...

Lovely drink Vicks... and pics of course!

Hi Chez... thought of you last night when watching (a recorded previously episode of) "Real Rescues". I was very impressed with the paramedics (and wondered if you were too!)...

If you're off sick, can you work elsewhere? Just wondered!

Hey Jo, missed you hun.
Ok firstly i dont watch those programmes as you only see the "good" jobs where things go smoothly (even if not so good for the patient) and its not a real account of the shift as they pick and choose whats really seen so it really infuriates me to think that a shift can go so well, without violence, people trying to be sick in your hair, dirty old men that you have to carry downstairs and purpously (sp?) push their heads back into your boobs.........oh the list can go on forever!
I dont think i can work anywhere else while im claim sp. I think im ok for now anyway and fingers crossed for the private work taking off as thats much easier than a shift on a truck!

aaah you shatter my illusions Chez... I hear you though...

Do you really think that police officers don't manage to solve all their crimes in one shift, thanks to CCTV, as they did in the Bill then? Another disappointment!

Well hun i hate to break it to you but they also deal with more boring jobs too. Not just murders, shootings and rapes. Oh and they dont get as involved! If any of them/us did as you see in the bill or casualty we would all end up in a padded cell! I know of one so far and a felllow collegue hung himself they dont tell you that bit!

Back