Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

going to get car in 15/ £137 quid..... i need wine .... :( lol

That's Father Christmas paying you back for being mean ;)

x

I think I fixed FB. Let me know. x

I don't understand how companies insist that you use yr leave over Christmas if they don't open!! My husbands company is the same... I think you should have that option to go in or it can't be classed as annual leave!!

Off soapbox now!

Not Fair (it seems to be the saying of my day!) I want to talk christmas.
I too love to have people here Nikki as long as its not my in laws! Lol
Ive not really done any shopping yet but dont have much to buy as we are only buying for the kids this year. Mum and my brothers have decided we are doing a secret santa for the adults my side so £10 each, not bad when you think thats my whole family down to £20 this year. Marks sister doesnt want us buying for them so that leaves my 2 nieces and his parents!

Ooh and we do a pass the parcel for the adults with funny novalty things in it like an sos kit with condom and toothbrush, moustaches, dressing up things, HUGE granny knickers....you have to put them on too!

<<Is considering vacating the country for xmas...I wasn't thinking about xmas...but the more I think about it...the more I want to be away for/from it :D.... lol

Bah bloody humbug!
I love christmas. I love the cooking and the excitement, dont know why i still get so excited. Mind you i wonder if santa fills my stockings this year!!! Lol

you dirty girls!! love it ;) Sarah i should have got that cottage in norfolk for xmas for us. we could have turned the heating up full blast and have a hawaiin party! (sp)
where is my bloody tesco shopping!!!

"just popping out for a pint of milk Luv...." :) 3 weeks later.....

"bloody hell the queues at tesco/sainsbury's/asda were terrible :)" lol

Hey, where's my invite????????? x

Back