Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

we seriously ought to do something like this :) wouldn't it be a tragedy if we all never met....:(x

edit: even if just a day out/meal somewhere :)

I'm with you hun. Although it better be a flipping good meal if I'm dragging my a*se north of London :D:D

Oh and just for the record ladies, i never get invites we here on minis just gate crash!

If you keep telling such lovely tales of Christmas at your house I think you'll find it's ME who's gatecrashing :D

I've got the living room curtains open (I'm lazy) and I can see lots of distress flares going up. I hope whoever it is, is safe. :(

good point cheryl :) I wouldn't have thought of that...being from as far inland as it gets - I would've thought someone was having a fireworks party lol....

hope they're ok though :(.....

Between my house and the sea is the Lifeboat Station and they make a loud BOOM noise when they see a flare, so everyone living along the coast knows they are aware. x

ooh have they made the BOOM noise? :)...

it's great isn't it, somewhere right now a team of people are giving their time and effort to ensure someone's safety.. and they're not even funded by the government! :(....

Lifeboaters RULE! xxx

I hope theyve made the boom noise!
Mark wants to live near a station and be a lifeboat man (dont know what they are called lol) Nikki he would love your house

we had two booms go up last night and flares followed by the lifeboat going out ...watched it from the warm then the helicopter rescue came over .....

Thankfully the booms went quickly so I'm hoping for a happy outcome. The seas are relatively calm and the helicopter was out super quick. I cant believe where some of the lottery money goes when, as you said, these amazing people give their time and lives to help others.

I bet you get an amazing view Scrumps. x

"just popping out for a pint of milk Luv...." :) 3 weeks later.....

"bloody hell the queues at tesco/sainsbury's/asda were terrible :)" lol
lmao sarah.

Cheryl i can just imagine you living in a lighthouse.

Bren always room for you and your lady and dogbert babes xxxx and Cheryl no jiggy jiggy when we are in the house. wait till we walking the dogs! Mark can come but only for cooking ...not the other ;)

well good morning campers. nearly Friday and time for chiquitos!!! going to see Vampire sucks film before food and cocktails!!

Ive lost a staggering 3lbs this week - pleased as punch!

B - scrambled egg with cheese and cayenne
L - corned beef salad with mayo
D - left over chicken paprikash (yum) with greens and sour cream

S - 2 x babybel if needed
W - 2-4 litres plus black coffee
ex - 75 leg masters, shake weight, nothing later getting new nails and new hair ;)

p.s. there was 6 in the bed and the little one said...woof woof ;)

Ooh woof woof........who got kicked out??????
I only gained a lb, so given the week ive had its not to bad as i thought it was going to be more!

Back