Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

ooh ill have a look now. she has been on dukan so presume she is ok. plus she goes to work very early and students surely wouldnt be up then ;)

hello girls..; I'm fine! Thank you! Big demonstration starts at 1.30pm so, for once, I'll be happy to be stuck in the office!

Cheryl - you are formally forbidden to disappear! hihi! As I said, diet who cares... YOU we do care about!

Vicky - that lodger is out of order! Yakking through programme, ok but eating buttons? That's mean. Didn't you say anything?

oh thats ok Jo - as long as it wont disrupt you!

Vicky - that lodger is out of order! Yakking through programme, ok but eating buttons? That's mean. Didn't you say anything?
i turned the tv up. was dying to tell her she had out loads of weight on (she has) but all i said when she offered me some is 'no thanks im being good i want to be thin ;) '

Lol Love you jo xx
Glad your ok, if not well all come over in our masses and i think with the hormones that are raging today we'd soon have it sorted pmsl.
Vicky, just please tell her i said she is a big fat rude bi**h. Oh and i want her to stay there and be even worse than she has been coz i want you to move next door!

Oh PMT not good, I am trying to work out when my PMT will start not sure though, could be any time now.
Oh those French sure like their protests dont they ? ;)

Im not full of pmt hun BUT i sure could go a few rounds as feeling very hormonal at mo. Lol look out you french students. Dont you dare delay or upset our Jo!

Lol Cheryl. let me know when house goes up for sale. i feel a bit better done some more shopping but for me this time. OMFG ive ordered some leggings.(your fault cheryl) bet they go straight back to the shop lol. 2 ponchos (couldnt decide on colour) black jumper, grey jumper, beige cowl neck jumper, ......big pair of socks ;)
not particularly hungry today so might have my lunch later and go home at one to see the girls.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA on your behalf Vicky - she sounds like an absolute cow - can you not get anybody else in her place?

No Bren she cant! If anyone else it would be me BUT vicky is moving into the house next door from me when it goes up for sale in the next few weeks!

That's ok then - is there one on the other side for me as I told the missus last night if she keeps on adding jobs to the list (kitchen next week, outside walls pointing very soon, bedroom to decorate) I will be out the door faster than she can say FFS! and I wasn't kidding - I told her she was getting just like her Dad and he is a beast to her Mum and she actully agreed that she is getting some of his traits but does not think she is as unkind as he is - lots to look forward to in our old age then.

Oh hun. Well there are 2 up the road for sale at the moment. You can have one of those! I have to save next door for my Vicky so we can put a gate in the garden fence and oliver and chilli can play with her girls and we wont have to walk all the way round we can just nip through our little gate!

Which ponchos hun im looking for a nice one
h and m love. got black and camel. oh and just been on dp and ordered some skiiny jeans (yes they will probably be going back aswell, a magenta long jumper and a lush pair of high heeled boots.

Bren - yes we can all move to cheryls - you can do my decorating lmao!

p.s. cheryl has nominated me to do diet cooking lol!

LOL. a masseur...a manicurist/pedicurit, hairdresser, cleaner personal trainer etc etc

i dont know why ive done clothes shopping online. if nothing fits me im going to be even more miserable arent i.

OMFG! I need to learn how to walk in heels again, its been all of about 3 weeks since i last wore some. Lol. I cant wear really really high ones now (except for my fav black ones) coz they are not good for chasing oliver about and we dont get to go out much without him :0(

oh i wear heels all the time. ill probably send everything back lol

Back