Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I won't even pretend to know what you are all talking about.

well Im off soon (early start early finish) home to feed and bath the dogs, eat my tea, get my oven mended and hopefully my cross trainer mended too (or ill throw a hissy fit) ;)

have nice evenings x

Re: LVLLTs Atkins Diary - erm cross trainer - evil!

Hi Vick

I have been offered a cross trainer but slightly worried it might kill me haha xx

Hey all.
Well its been a very eventful day today. The set of sherlock holmes was being taken down, it was cold and i applied 1 plaster, i gavisgon tablet and sent one to drs for a really bad eye infection. Not busy at all. Easy days work and the easiest money ive ever earnt! The boss came to meet me and has asked me to do an in vision on holby on fri. It would be great but its a little too far to travel on a fri. Plenty more though. On nights tomorrow :0( Not looking forward to that. I might not be on here as oliver is at home so no sleep for me at all unless i can put on a film for him and doze for an hour.
Hope your all well. xxx

I will hun. Depends on times and things. Alex (the boss) is going to call me but if not im back on the set i was on today

morning Jim ;) and all.
Poor cheryl back on nights :( big hugs babe x

Em - you should get the cross trainer- i got mine mended last night (bf hadnt fitted the tension cable properly - i thought it was me being a weakling). I am building up - did 5 mins this morning - its easier when its in front of the tv too...but it needs oiling - it makes this awful squeak when i do my backwards bit! im hoping the lbs will drop off. GET IT!!! (erm they are massive though!)
Oven element gone - ordered a new one last night. hoping it comes soon - i cook so much now! no microwave meals for me!

B - bacon x 2 and mushies
L - roast chicken salad and curry mayo
D - chilli again (wasnt very hot added more chilli) sour cream a tiny bit of cheese and cabbage
w - lots and black coffee and green tea
ex - 5 mins cross trainer and 5 min step this morning and shake weight oh and 100 leg masters.
will do another 5-10 min cross trainer tonight (im working up to more its hard work) and some more step.

Why do your "mushies" always make me think of mushy peas <mmmm!>

I've got one in my loft but nowhere to put it to actually use it since my downsize divorce :)
my lounge looks like a gym. pah who cares lol!

Jo mushy peas are wrong!

Back