Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Jo - was it that bad?

18 years old... first time away from home. In those days, six weeks in school, six weeks on the ward... so I was laying people out (sorry) at just 18... then out with mates in the evening. Seemed wrong somehow. I was the last student nurse of four on the ward (surgical) to quit. Too much too soon.

They've changed it now. No patients for quite a while. Must be better for all...

Re: LVLLTs Atkins Diary - erm cross trainer - evil!

Yay I've got you on my iPhone. Only problem is the battery, it doesn't last very long!
Jo I can promise that not much has changed at all. Well we don't practise on oranges as much now we have a manakin!

Jo are you on at home???

ive just done 8 mins cross trainer woo!!!! best ive done so far. will go for 8 again tomorrow morning, night off tomorrow as mum around and then just gradual build up!!! im actually shaking lol!!!!

as long as you count it in your carbs :)

Oooooh red wine, might have to have a little tipple!

Yay I've got you on my iPhone. Only problem is the battery, it doesn't last very long!
Jo I can promise that not much has changed at all. Well we don't practise on oranges as much now we have a manakin!

hi cheryl how u doing love !!!!!!!!!

Re: LVLLTs Atkins Diary - erm cross trainer - evil!

It's arrived vicky!!!! The volunteer doesn't work and it appears you can't change the tension but it seems to do the job. Did about 10 seconds and felt dizzy haha x

I could use a "volunteer"!

Vicky - no was still at work!

Morning Vicky and everyone. Bright and cold here in Birmingham

Morning Jim at al

Oooooh red wine, might have to have a little tipple!
i might have a glass tonight while watching apprentice

Jet im good thanks hon

It's arrived vicky!!!! The volunteer doesn't work and it appears you can't change the tension but it seems to do the job. Did about 10 seconds and felt dizzy haha
what model is it? You need to change the tension - im only doing mine on level one to start. Did you OH need to set it up or was it already built? The problem with mine was the tension connector wasnt connected up properly to the base.

Yes Jo is always in at the crack of sparrows arent you?

Cold here too - apparently snowing in Newcastle - hope its not on its way down :(

Day off exercise today - wed and fridays are days off this week. Need to keep busy exercising this weekend so not tempted as off to peterborough a week on sat for a naughty day!!! (ive got to catch the train back on my own too omg ill end up in edinburgh). Had a row with BF so prob wont be seeing him this weekend! oops.

found out my top oven not working so what id planned to cook for mum tonight has gone in the freezer for next week when hopefully mine is mended...

B - 3 x poached eggs
L - roast chicken salad and curry mayo
D - salmon fillets with asparagus and spinach
ex - nowt
w - 2-3 ltrs+ black coffees and green teas
a - maybe......

Hi - well thankfully thats next weekend so will be good till the ;)
it doesnt have a vodka bar or a nandos though so im not too impressed lmao!

Back